FINALLY FRIDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 12/8/11 6:57 pm - Keller, TX
Woo hoo- we made it! ALL ABOARD!
timsdanni
on 12/8/11 7:04 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I was so ready for it to be Friday I went to bed happy last night LOL

busy day as normal - homework and FRG stuff - going to pick up a van full of popcorn that was donated to us -usually we get the yummy stuff so that should be fun. Have a meeting with my commander this morning to do paperwork stuff - yuck!!! I hate that part of my job

teen is marching in the Cmas parade tonight so we will bundle up and go watch him - hoping Tim gets off in time to join us.

weight wise I am working on just maintaining in my range this month and so far I am good  -stress and all

the weekend will be busy but I am carving out time for a long bike ride with Tim and maybe a long walk too - those couple of hours here and there are so dear

have a great Friday and great weekend everyone

peace
Danni
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

Alissa A.
on 12/8/11 7:10 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning folks. I am glad its Friday. I have a lot of reports to write but I don't mind as long as I get to write them in my jammies. lol. I also want to get some gifts wrapped today while the boys are away at school/work. Bryan got home yesterday afternoon. I walked in at 4 and he was in HIS jammies. He was really tired from traveling and was asleep early.

I'm headed to the Jubilee theater tomorrow night with some friends from work. That should be fun. Not much else to report. Headed to San Angelo Mon-Wed.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/8/11 7:20 pm - Burleson, TX

Good FRIDAY morning my TMB family! I woke up thinking it was Saturday..sigh..sometimes I such a goober...

Last night's Keno Christmas party was fun-as I knew it would be-once I made myself get there-my Secret Santa got me a snowman cookie jar and ornament-she done good! I didn't win a round of Keno-not even once-sometimes that happens. The good news-the hostess fixed a rice pilaf main course that Oscar the Pouch  did NOT like-so I ate very LITTLE--was worried I'd overeat, so this was at least ONE party where  I didn't overindulge!! Tonight is our company work party..semi-fancy...our DJ is going to be our TMB's own CHRIS MYERS...I'm very excited about THAT..gotta get thru busy day of WORK first...why wasn't I born rich instead of so darn mean and cute????

Hope everyone has a truly safe, peaceful day. Extra special prayers for SAUNDRA, as she works to get her daddy settled/transitioned to  new hospital. Prayers to ALL our TMB family. ..sincere/heartfelt prayers..

Someone please tell BLAKE's mama his GiGi really misses him...

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 12/8/11 8:00 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm so glad it's Friday. No ARd meetings planned for today thank heavens. I've already done 18 this week and that is too many.

One more discipline issue to del with before Christmas and that is it other than processing what I've already done.

Tomorrow is housecleaning day and there is plenty of that to do. Tonight I need to come home and make some headbands and hair bows for the family my Sunday School class adopted.

Prayers for Saundra and my sweet Jodie as she recuperates from surgery.

Have a great day to all!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Alissa A.
on 12/8/11 8:13 pm - Keller, TX
18?!! Wow! That's a lot!!! Get some rest too this weekend.
Don 1962
on 12/8/11 9:34 pm
Memorial service for our City Secretary's late husband is this afternoon.  Since that will take away part of my day I did some of my running last night after work.  Still have a little bit more to do.  Gotta boogie.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/8/11 10:18 pm - Burleson, TX

DON-extar special prayers and thoughts for your friend-for today, and especially for the days and weeks ahead

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 12/9/11 1:30 am

Thanks Gina.  Sure she would appreciate them.  Did not know till today that yesterday was her 59th birthday.  Bad, bad week for her.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 12/8/11 9:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Alissa and TMB Family,

I am tired this AM but hey...what else is new.   LOL   I need to go to the eye doc to have my eye pressure checked ( on new meds).    I am going to try to contact my son's friend ( who passed away last week ) his Mom today and try to meeti with her and see if I can get her some help.   PRAYERS needed for this please if you think about it.     Hope she will take what I have to say to heart.    I went to Dr. Kim's Christmas party for  his patients last night and it was fun ( as it usually is ).    Prayers for Meggie, Saundra, Jodie ( what surgery did she have ), and for everyone else who needs prayers.    The holiday's are really tough for LOTS of people so please reach out to someone in need and try to brighten their holiday's if you can.    Have a blessed and safe weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 51 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 126 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 436 views