Back on Track - New Beginnings Tues 12-27-11

Phyllis M.
on 12/26/11 11:19 pm - Irving, TX
Hey - lets start over.....I need to badly...............the wagon has been off track for wayyyyyyy too long and its time to get back to basics...........so today  - I was gonna start a light liquids (1 meal at lunch) plan...........yeaah........right -  I forgot my protein and bullet at home !! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Here is my plan for today.....

B - top ramen creamy chicken soup............not a good choice..but its what was in my desk...

L - Pork steak cooked in cream of mushroom and garlic soup  -

Dinner:  left overs...........of pork steak

excercise: gonna do something for at least 15 min. today -  don't know what yet..but I will move my butt off of this office chair !! 

water, tea through out the day. 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/27/11 4:32 am - Burleson, TX

PHYLLIS-I commend you for your efforts. None of us can do anything until we, ourselves, are good and ready. Are there vending machines or snack bars at your jobs where you could purchase beef sticks or something healthier than ramen noodles? Can you stop at the store between jobs? No doubt you'll have more varied/balanced food plan for tomorrow, and I hope you will share it with us.

Kudos on the exercise, too. What did you wind up doing? Walking? Inside or out? Give yourself CREDIT for every minute. You deserve it!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Laura in Texas
on 12/27/11 8:14 am
I'm with you, Phyllis. I gained 5 pounds over the holidays and need to get them off quick. Last year I gained 10 (and then lost them), so this year is much better.

Today my plan is to eat 1500 calories and get over 100 grams of protein. Tomorrow I will go back to the gym.

We can do this!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/27/11 10:18 pm - Burleson, TX

PHYLLIS-sooooooooo---how did the rest of yesterday go?????

You inspired me--I planned/packed my lunch today-something I did NOT do a single day last week. THANK YOU!!--plus-I put chicken in the crock pot this morning-for future meals-haven't done THAT, in a long time, either

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Phyllis M.
on 12/27/11 11:32 pm - Irving, TX
HEY - Sorry - I'm just getting on line this am....on OH anyway - ....its 931 Wed...
I'll repost todays later but wanted to respond to your posts..

I did okay yesterday -

didn't get the excercise in-  imagine that......

yes - there are snack machines here -  NOT GOOD CHOICES.....so I leave the money and purse in the car..........and bring in no change to the office.......thats why I made the choice of the noodles..  couldn't even eat a whole pkg !!   

I had my lunch (pork steak) about 1-2......cuz I was actually hungry...and then I really didn't care for anything else the reset of the day.....I did eat a few almonds on the 2nd job...:)

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

JenniferScott
on 12/27/11 11:07 pm - Austin, TX
RNY on 09/09/08 with
Hey Phyllis,

I'm with Gina how'd the rest of your day go yesterday? 

I wanted to let you know you inspired me too.  I am determined to do better than I have been.  I have not had any cookies that were brought into the office today and I moved the candy bowl out of site so I'm not tempted.  I have a horrible sweet tooth and don't dump.  I have my meals/snacks planned for today.  I'm keeping the calories lower during the day today since I have no clue what DH is grilling tonight.  He usually makes fajitas and I turn it into a salad even though I love the tortilla.  Last but not least I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in weeks, burned nearly 400 calories in an hour.

We can do this!

Hope you have a Great day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views