Tuesday WLS Express

Saundra P.
on 1/9/12 10:22 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

The dogs woke us up in the middle of the night when they hard thunder but was able to go back to sleep pretty quickly.

I ended up working till almost 7 last night and see another busy day ahead but I going to make every effort to cut out a tad early today.  Tonight going to Sunday school class meeting for fellowship and good food and plan to go visit Dad before hand.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

JenniferScott
on 1/9/12 10:50 pm - Austin, TX
RNY on 09/09/08 with
Good morning!

I felt like I slept well last night but I can't quit yawning today.  My eyes feel like they will slam shut at any moment.  Not good since it isn't even 9am yet. 

Had a nice weekend in Waco with the in-laws and very busy monday here at work. 

The only plans for today, besides work, is to go to the gym after work.

Everyone have a GREAT Day!
Phyllis M.
on 1/9/12 11:33 pm - Irving, TX
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!

I slept well too last night after battling for 30 min trying to get comfortable -  don't what the deal was with that.....grrrrrrrrrrrr
If it stormed in Irving last night - I slept thru it............

work is going well - and mind frame is doing much better.  I don't have the "I wanna grab everything to eat" in the mind lately - so ....something is working somewhere !!  lol
the scale was nice to me yesterday - not so much this morning........must have been the salty turkey roll-ups I had yesterday.........UGGGG         but I'm feeling better anyway - thats what counts - my choices are better and that is giving me something to look forward to and a sense of accomplishment I guess..

Gotta get going - duty calls 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Lalocaweta
on 1/10/12 12:29 am - Spicewood, TX
I too am still struggling with that darn protein issue. I found a soy based protein drink that actually tasted good, but the sugar content was too high for me.....So, got 32 grams of protein and than dumped for an hour....
Headed into Austin to pick up Mike's meds and see our foster daughter. Hoping tomorrow can be a stay at home/no errand day....

Anne

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 50 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 435 views