Friday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 2/23/12 7:05 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning everyone! Its time for Friday-normally my sleep in and work from home day, but today its a work 1/2 day and drive home day. I'm tired and ready to come home for sure. Hope everyone has a great day today!!!
Libby0218
on 2/23/12 7:47 pm - TX
Good Morning!

I'm back from the cruise-wonderful time but the diet took a beating.

Today I'm driving from Stephenville to Denton for a seminar on qualitative research. Two big name researchers are presenting and I'm such a nerd, I'm excited!
Alissa A.
on 2/23/12 8:22 pm - Keller, TX
Cruises are for taking a break from everything so I'm glad you had a great time. Have a good time at your nerd event, lol.
mxekin65
on 2/23/12 7:49 pm
Good Morning!

Have a safe trip back and it was SO GOOD to see you!!!!

Love you much!

Blessings,

Nina

Don't say anything unkind, untrue, or unnecessary.

Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith ...
it is the price of love.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/OH_Rox_Round_Rock_SG/
Alissa A.
on 2/23/12 8:22 pm - Keller, TX
Hey girl! It was good to see you and I'll bring Liz back her hug from you. I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together. I wasn't much for company last night anyway. I was dozing off during my pedi at 5:30pm, lol. I managed to stay awake till 8:30-such a party girl I am.

Good luck Tuesday!
Alissa A.
on 2/23/12 8:28 pm - Keller, TX
I woke up at 4am wide awake, then dozed back off which was a mistake beause then when my alarm went off at 5:30 I was SOOOO sleepy. So I hit snooze until 6 and now I'm awake again. I have to get in the shower and then pack up the car. We don't have to be at the meeting until 8:30am. Hopefully we will hit the road at noon at the latest.

Karla Lewis
on 2/23/12 8:30 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I've been a little under the weather with sinus stuff again. Hopefully today will be better. I came home a little early and slept yesterday.

Today a lot of folders are calling my name. Tonight I can rest. Tomorrow I am going to spend the day in The Woodlands and Spring with Paige and a Girls Night Out with our support group there.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

meggieintx
on 2/23/12 8:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Everyone!!

Busy working and packing to move at the end of March! We close on the 15th of March!! So excited!!

What the hell is all the hoopla about raspberry ketones (Dr Oz)??? The nurses I have talked to have pooh poohed it! Anyone care to chime in?

Go out and make it a great day or just fake it!
Meggie
Megan 
Don 1962
on 2/23/12 9:00 pm
Playing with the schedule at work again.  See mostly daylight for next couple of days but Sunday is evening/night thing.  Ready to go to "the Boats" next week!  

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 2/23/12 9:57 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Typical Friday for me, work and dinner out tonight, might shake things up and go to eat at new restaurant in Sunnyvale again instead of Mexican food.   Niece should be here to clean house today.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 40 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024