Sunday

Alissa A.
on 3/24/12 8:26 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Its Sunday! ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 3/24/12 8:28 pm - Keller, TX
I went to bed way too late and am awake way too early today. We watched the girls last night and didn't get home until midnight. Maggie is just the sweetest, easy going, laid back baby. And I got to rock her to sleep- so precious.

Today is laundry day and cleaning house day I'm sure. I'm headed to Wichita Falls Wed and spending the night so that's about it for us.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 3/24/12 11:28 pm
Nothing too complicated since I have to go back to work tomorrow.  Some laundry and a walk for certain.  Picked up coffee last night after seeing 1000 Words w/Eddie Murphey. Save your money.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 3/24/12 11:40 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I had a great day yesterday with my support group. Today I am going to SS and church, then probably lunch with family. I need to do some ironing this afternoon, but will rest other than that.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/25/12 12:47 am - Burleson, TX

Good  Morning, ALISSA, and all!

I stayed up late and slept late--totally rebelling against my bio clock !!

Have a "hangover" from the headache I EARNED at Brayden's bday party at Peter Piper Pizza, last night. Hundreds of screaming lil munchins (and screaming parental units), in a closed in area..and the smell of oregano, mixed with sweat and dirty lil feet..now would ANYONE get a headache??? I had a blas****ching Baby Blake chase a balloon, thru OTHER people's parties..AND...I DID get 400,000 points in ONE game of skee ball!! The CHAMPION still reigns!!

Have book study/support group this afternoon, and HOPE not much before then. I made a mad/turn around trip, yesterday, to scoop up my sister's 5 and 6 yr old grandbabies, so they could come to the party, and she's texting me now, "hinting" that GiGi "takes them back", cuz "Nonna doesn't feel good"...WTH???..I went and got them cuz everyone else was being a deadbeat and I wanted those babies to get to attend their cousin's party..See-I CAN be nice..but TODAY...not so much...

Laundry calling..dang...it's so loud..making my head throb worse..

Hope everyone has a restful day, and a chance to "re-group"...

LOVE y'all!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 3/25/12 2:27 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning or what is left of it,

I slept late so I skipped SS and church this morning, went to breakfast to DH and made a run to Dollar Tree to get some stuff to make great nephew a Easter basket.  We are doing Easter lunch with the in laws today since this is the only Sunday that most of us could hook up.  Still need to finish making the stuff celery before head out shortly.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

jovi_34
on 3/25/12 5:10 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Good afternoon!!

I'm so tired due to going to bed late. I wake up so early!! Today me & hubby did some yard work. Played with Jaciel for a while in the back yard, such a beautiful day :)

Not sure what the day will bring, cooking, laundry & maybe an evening out to the Harbor in Rockwall. Thinking I'm catching something, we'll just see about that.

Have a great rest of day everyone!!!

Jovi
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

Alissa A.
on 3/25/12 6:41 am - Keller, TX
We stayed in all day, doing laundry and cleaning house. Not a fun filled day but def necessary!
We thought about seeing Hunger Games but figured it was too crowded this weekend.
Vivian Prouty
on 3/25/12 8:00 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Afternoon everyone,

I went to Church today and they had a missions banquet.    When I left and went to turn my phone back on my SIL had called.   My MIL's twin sister passed away today.    She was in hospice and was ready to meet  Jesus so all is OK there.     I am still having problems sitting for long periods of time.   My middle son in Teen Challenge called me and that made my day.   We are ALL so excited at my house about my son's baby being  a little girl.   This poor child won't want for clothes.    I think I have just about bought everyone out of girl things.   LOL  JK....but seriously I have bought a ton of things for her.   She will be SO spoiled rotten.     I too am doing laundry....guess it's that kind of day today since it seems like almost everyone else is doing that too.   LOL Prayers for your headache to leave Gina.   Hate those darn things.    Have a great day today and enjoy the warm weather.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views