Wednesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 3/27/12 7:56 pm - Keller, TX
Morning everyone! Its Wed. I'm off to Wichita Falls for the day and night and will return tomorrow afternoon. Busy days planned there- appointments galore. I guess they could have used me for 3 days but oh well. It will be fine. Hope everyone has a great day!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/27/12 8:29 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, my TMB family!

Busy day here too-Wednesdays are always my busiest day of the work week-though they have ALL been pretty busy lately! I "declined" the new job offer, yesterday, but they asked me to "reconsider for at least the rest of the week"..sigh...I was relieved to have made the decision...it wasn't a "negotiation tool"..honestly..I don't even KNOW how to do such things..

Congrats on GINNY and AMANDA on their starts to their new, HEALTHIER lives, after their WLSes yesterday...hope their recoveries go quickly, and their pain is low!

Group ((((HUGS)))) and prayers all around!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 3/27/12 9:15 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. It's been a super busy work week for me since I only have 3 days to do 5 days of work. Today I have a few folders too prepare for meetings and a kid to test. tomorrow and Friday I'll be leaving town by 5:30 to go to Houston to the dental convention. I'll be driving my bIl and niece. I'm excited about it since it is new to me.

Hope Ginny and Amanda are having uneventful recoveries.

Safe travels to Alissa!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 3/27/12 10:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry I didn't post about Amanda and Ginny yesterday.   I was SUPER busy since it was tuesday and I had my Teen Challenge guys to bake "goodies" for their after Tuesday Night Chapel treat.   Ginny was definately having issues....I was relieved to see Jack post that she was doing better last night. Amanda wasn't wanting to get up and move and was having nausia problems I saw Phyllis post.    Please keep Amanda in your prayers....she has NEVER had surgery before and it sounds like she;s not dealing with pain very easy.    Please keep my MIL in your prayers too.....her twin sister passed away last sunday....her visitiation is on friday evening and funeral on saturday.     I KNOW it will be very difficult saying goodbye to her and at almost 85 it will be hard on all us too if you know what I mean.    My hip is still bothering me but getting much better.     Thank you everyone for the prayers for that.    Have a great wednesday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 3/27/12 11:36 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning

Work and laundry is all I have on the agenda today both will keep me busy.

Wishing a speedy recover to Amanda & Ginny
Have a great day

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 3/27/12 11:49 pm

Work, nap, and a walk but not necessarily in that order.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views