Monday Monday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 4/22/12 7:41 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Today is National Picnic day so maybe if you have the availability, eat your lunch outside as a sort of picnic. I would, except I work at the office bldg at La Gran Plaza Mall and there is no place outside that is nice there!

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Alissa A.
on 4/22/12 7:44 pm - Keller, TX
Yeah, you know the mall itself is better. When I started 6 years ago it was at the height of its crappiness- no stores, run down, dirty, etc. But they've managed to bring in some real mainstream large businesses and the new Fiesta grocery in the parking lot has helped. I mostly just stick to the office building attached- but if I have time I'll walk the mall during break. The parking lot is still a bit troublesome because people can't drive-I cannot tell you how many times I see people going the wrong direction down or up and aisle. Craziness!

This week- Monday and Tuesday are calmer- the rest of the week gets busy. Hope everyone has a great day today!
Vivian Prouty
on 4/22/12 10:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Alissa and TMB Family,

Gee....where is everyone?   Guess they slept in or was running late today.   LOL  I have a very busy week.    I'm going to SA on thursday for the Teen Challenge banquet on thursday evening and then on friday my son, my self and his girl friend are going to Sea World there.    I'm getting very excited about getting to spend some time with him.     We had such a beautiful weekend !!!  I hate to see the 90's coming....but guess it has to since it is spring and summer is about to hit us in the face with heat and bugs.   Hope everyone has a great day.    Mine is already getting busy.    Have a blessed day and enjoy the nice weather while it lasts.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 4/22/12 10:42 pm - Mesquite, TX
  Good morning 

Has a great weekend, sure had a hard time getting up.   Work and a couple of loads of laundry is all I have planned today.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Phyllis M.
on 4/23/12 12:24 am - Irving, TX
Good MOrning everyone !!

What a weekend.  I'm so sorry that it had to end so quickly.   It was absolutely beautiful out...

Amanda and I went swimming on Sat at the Heritage Senior Center on Sat (Irving parks and rec) and I so thoroughly enjoyed myself.  I wanna go every week - so that is on my Sat agenda - maybe Sunday too. I believe that it really helped my knees out.    Wasn't in as much pain yesterday as I normally am on Sunday of course I am babying them too and staying off of them as much as possible when I'm home....but I think the water excercises really helped. 
My arms are soooooooooo sore.   Amanda is teaching mom how to "swim" instead of playing in the water wasting time so that I can actually do lap swimming for excercise.    I can't tell you the last time it was that I actually had my head UNDER water last..... Just makes me nervous because I can't see what is going on around me when I'm under...phobia  - I don't know...

Well - I got a Jury summons to go to Jury Duty on May 2nd -  anyone wanna join me and keep me company?      I plan on parking at the Dart station, taking Dart downtown and then walking the 2 blocks give or take to the George Allen Courts Building around the corner or two..    that means that I will actually get some crocheting time in (if they let me in the building with a crochet hook) guess I better call first.....   Don't wanna leave my project behind... 

Not much on the agenda today - just work and gonna go out on breaks today and feed the birds with the other half of a biscuit that I didn't eat with breakfast this am..

QUESTION:   Amanda purchased a 180 tablet bottle of Berry flavored BAriatric Advtg multi vits and can't take me because they make her nauseated.  She paid $42 and has only taken out 3 tabs.   Any one want them for $30.   I'm tired of the Berry flavored or I would just keep them....
Call me or FB me a message or msg me on here...either way !!     If you can't pay for them - thats okay too........you can have them free as long as they will do you GOOD CAUSE YOU TAKE THEM.   !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/23/12 1:11 am - Burleson, TX

PHYLLIS-maybe AMANDA just just keep them, and retry them every week or two, instead of taking a loss on the $$. You remember how it was (and still IS-for me, anyway)..what makes us nauseated at one time, does okay later on. She's still so fresh post op, healing, etc. ..

Vitamins, etc are still "good" up to 3 months past the "expiration" date on the bottle. That date just means a store has to take them off the shelf then. I buy lots of stuff 1/2 price-or lower-at GNC this way...

If she absolutely doesn't want to keep them, I'll buy them-flovor doesn't matter to me-I take them for what is IN them. I'm halfway thru a big honkin' jug of cherry calcium chew tabs. I won't buy cherry AGAIN, but I'm stuck with them till they are gone-wish they had a smaller container..

Just some thoughts..I'm in a rambling mood, this morning!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 4/23/12 3:46 am - Keller, TX
I love the rec center there in Irving. I used to take Chris there when we lived there. I loved the water wheel and the big hot tub.
Alissa A.
on 4/23/12 3:46 am - Keller, TX
I would check on the crochet hooks bf taking them.
Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/23/12 1:40 am - Burleson, TX

Good morning, ALISSA, and the rest of my TMB family!

Good grief-it's already 10:30! I did not wake up until 09:00. I really AM bringing out my inner DIVA this morning! Granted, I didn't fall asleep until 01:00 (thanks to a late, 2 hr nap yesterday-plus some fast paced brain thoughts, jumping around), but...09:00..REALLY?? I almost got up when Richard's alarm went off..but..rolled over instead...Just being lazy now..feels so weird not being at work..like I'm sinning or something..I think I will use today as my day to "mourn the old job", and tomorrow as the day to "be happy and look forward to the new job"..it's all part of "growing, and moving on"...House got cleaned, yesterday, so can just HANG today..

Just made a dinner date, with TRACEY and Blake, so may have to have shower and get dressed sometime today...

Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 4/23/12 1:52 am

My fur child is with "doggy momma" so I got to sleep in this morning!  Getting off the reservation and going to Conroe for a couple of days.  Doing supper tonight with BN's family.  Get to go play "grand pa".

Gina - here's to another ten years!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 27 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 104 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 413 views