Sunday Funday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 4/28/12 8:20 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Its Sunday- I'm up way too early, as usual, watching tv while everyone else sleeps. Hop on board-what are your plans for today?
Alissa A.
on 4/28/12 8:24 pm - Keller, TX
Why can't I sleep in like other people? I was awake at 4am and then I made the mistake of finding the movie "A View from the Top" with Gwentyh Paltrow and I started watching it. It was the last hour of it so now I'm awake. I'm watching Big Rich Texas- I have no idea why-its just a big old train wreck that I can't seem to stop watching. lol.

Yesterday was a busy day. Today is church, laundry, and I don't know. We've been trying to go to the movies to see Hunger Games so maybe we'll do that today.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Karla Lewis
on 4/28/12 10:12 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning! Off to early church and SS in a bit. After that a quick run by HEB, then home to do more laundry, sheet changing and dog bathing, plus some cooking. When that is all done, I'll be begging on the sofa watching TV.

I have a super busy 2 weeks coming up. I'll be only working 6 of the next 10 work days. I have a dermatologist appt. this week in Conroe, then I'm heading to Carrollton Friday to visit my new grand nephew, then going from there to Marshall to ETBU graduation on Saturday, back home that night. Next Sunday we are painting again in my new office. The week after that I''m taking a day off to go hit SAMs for The rest of Bens graduation party food, then off a day for graduation, then a day of party food prep and then Mothers Day is church and his graduation party. I know before I blink these 2 weeks will have flown by!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Alissa A.
on 4/28/12 10:44 pm - Keller, TX
Wow- it does sound like you're going to be a busy bee! Hope everything goes smoothly.
Saundra P.
on 4/28/12 11:10 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

Went to bed early last night, for some reason I was really sleepy all day yesterday. Meeting teammates in the lobby at 9:00 to start the work day.  It was hard to concentrate working yesterday with all the talking between teammates. We are all working in one big conference room and I guess I am use to working at home alone.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 4/29/12 12:19 am

Work.  It's a job and the check clears the bank on Friday.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 4/29/12 4:56 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Afternoon TMB Family,

Alissa....I was beginning to think the same thing about myself not sleeping till last night.  LOL  I went to bed early and got up later than usual and for sunday's that is NOT good.   I make food every sunday morning for the cafe in our church.    I had ISSUES with strawberries last night and then again today.    I bought some yesterday AM....looked at them last night and some were molded.    Took them back to the store last night and exchanged them.    Took them out of fridge this AM to cut them up for church and they were almost all mush.   So off to the store I go to exchange them and that is after waking up LATE !!   LOL  Oh well....it turned out OK after I exchanged them.    I have a over the phone OH Support Group Leader meeting in a hour to do.    I need to go pull the creeping vine that over takes my flower beds up after that.     Although I really don't want to do that today.    I have had a super busy busy time since thursday.   I am looking forward to relaxing hopefully this week.    Have a blessed day today !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views