Thursday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 5/2/12 8:24 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Time to get this show on the road!
Alissa A.
on 5/2/12 8:27 pm - Keller, TX
I was sooo tired last night so I'm glad I got a good nights sleep- well I napped in the afternoon when I got home and still slept all night. I'm glad to get home for sure. The water in San Angelo has gotten so bad tasting that I was stuck either drinking soda, gatorade, or bottled water. I didn't pack enough of the gatorade or water so I'll have to bring more next time. Their water even smells bad. Can't drink tea unless the restaurant filters their water. We did stop in Coleman Texas at Tiffany's -its a dive restaurant-very old and very much a local yocal place. They have the BEST hamburgers and they make their own fries fresh when you order. VERY YUMMY. So if you're ever down that way stop there. We met Tiffany herself.

Gina- how's the new job? We hope to make it to dinner tonight. Will play it by ear for now. Today is a FULL day at work.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Karla Lewis
on 5/2/12 9:32 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Alissa...Target sells Brita water filter bottles this time of year. It lasts about three mons. My sister gave me one and it works well. You might want one of those for traveling.

I'm heading to Conroe to the dermatologist this morning. Stopping by Waffle House for brunch. Afterwards I'll head home and clean house. Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Dallas. Looking forward to a fun weekend with family and friends.

Have a good day to all!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 5/2/12 10:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Alissa, Karla and TMB,

I have absolutely nothing on my agenda today.   That is always lots of fun.    I'm sure you all know by now that we got a new sonogram of Lily yesterday.    I am just in awe over all this.    Can't wait for that little one to be born.   Poor kid...she hasn't got a chance being the first grandchild on both sides of the family and worse than that being the "only" girl in mine.    I wish the humidity would go away.   I hate it and my hubby has the air cranked way down so I have been freezing.    Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 5/2/12 11:02 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

I am so tired this morning I did not hear the alarm go off, traveling home wore me out.  Work is all I have on my agenda,  maybe a nap during lunch.
Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024