FINALLY FRIDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 5/3/12 8:48 pm - Keller, TX
Woo hoo- its Friday!!! What's on your agenda for this weekend?
Alissa A.
on 5/3/12 8:58 pm - Keller, TX
Morning everyone. I am tired - I fell asleep early and then woke early and now that I need to start my work day, I want a nap. Zip Fizz hopefully to the rescue.

Prayers being asked for my sister Jess. She has bipolar and she's really struggling right now. She has been for a while but its really gotten bad now. That's why we missed the dinner last night. Sorry about that. I just had too much on my mind. today is work from home thankfully. I have a doc appt this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a good day today!
Vivian Prouty
on 5/3/12 9:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Alissa,

I had WAY too much drama in my life yesterday between my 26 yr. old son's present GF and one from 6 yrs ago.  UGH And to top it all off it was on Facebook.   WOW Thank God my son called and gave  his present GF his password and now that post is gone and so is the EX GF.    She was deleted and blocked from his account.   She is crazy to put in mildly!!    Next saturday early I will be headed back to SA to see him for his 8 hour pass.     Tomorrow I have a ladies breakfast at church and that should be fun.    Have a great and safe weekend everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/12 10:08 pm
hey there... Havent been here in a while, thought i would pop on and say hello.  However, looks like some things stay the same. VIVIAN - woman! what is up with you and the son's ex GFs.  BLOCK woman! lol. 

Alissa - missed you guys last nite, but totally understood.  Hope your sister gets back on track and soon!. 

I have custody of DANA until sat night!! We are having coffee tonite at Central market on Hulen in Fort Worth at 7.  Tomorrow we are just hanging at the house. If details are needed on either, let me know. 

Have a great day everyone!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Vivian Prouty
on 5/3/12 11:53 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Liz....trust me I will.   The thing is I blocked her on FB yesterday but then my son's currant GF said she was still putting her down on his FB page so I unblocked her to see what this UGLY GIRL was saying.    You have to wait I think 48 or 72 hours before you can reblock someone when you unblock them.     This EX is such a B**** !!!!    I kept telling his new GF not to respond...but she kept on till she got her CVS flaired up and was ill lfrom it.    UGH too much drama for this ole lady that's for sure.   LOL   The thing is ALL my son's EX GF's are NOT nice people ( drug users and such ).   The new one is precious and we ALL love her dearly.    SO trust me.....the old one is now blocked and be-friended off my sons FB page.    UGH    Drama drama drama.   Tell Dana I said Hi and have a great weekend with her.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 5/3/12 11:00 pm, edited 5/3/12 7:37 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

TGIF, I didn't think it would ever get here. I worked both Sat & Sun so made for a long week,
Have a busy weekend, baby shower tomorrow and they having it at my house so that means some extra cleaning. Still need to get gift. Sunday church and nieces graduation.

Alissa, praying for your sister.

Have a great weekend!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 5/4/12 12:08 am

Work.  Make the next four/five days since I have to go in to help w/a situation today then I'm on vacation!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 5/4/12 1:22 am - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I forgot I hadn't posted on here this morning. Move enjoyed a leisurely morning around the house. Ben should be home in a half an hour from finishing his finals. It's ice to know he is finished with his Bachelors Degree. Graduation is next Friday. Somehow he lucked out and didn't have any finals next week.

We are headed to Carrollton at noon with my BiL and sister to see Baby Jack. I think we are going out for dinner. It will be the first time they have taken the baby in a restaurant.

Tomorrow we head to Marshall to graduation at ETBU for a good friend. We are going out to dinner afterwards on Caddo Lake (I think that's the right lake) and then will drive home. It will be a long day. I think we are stopping in Lufkin and buying my desk for my new office on the way home.

Have a great time at the coffee. I sure wish I could be there.

Prayers for your sister, Alissa.

Have a good day!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

cgaida55
on 5/4/12 2:58 am - TX
VSG on 03/20/12
Safe trip coming north Karla, come by and see us if you have time
Most Active