Tuesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 5/14/12 7:26 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning!Today is Roller Coaster Day- do you like riding them? All Aboard!
Alissa A.
on 5/14/12 7:30 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning everyone. I am not a roller coaster rider- wish I was but I'm normally just too much of a chicken. Sometimes I'll psych myself into riding one saying to myself, its just 1 minute of your life-why not do it? I have a feeling when we go to Disney over Thanksgiving I'll be the one with Emily, Abby, and Maggie while the adults run off to ride the big rides. lol. I"m just so excited that our whole family gets to go over Thanksgiving. I can't wait- its always been a dream of mine!

NOt much going on this week-just work. I am thinking about having a dinner on June 9th- what do you all think? Is that a good date? Let me know!
Karla Lewis
on 5/14/12 9:07 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I've had 4 days off, but guess I better go back to work today. At least next week I may get off early on Friday because it's our awards day for teachers since the regular school year is over next Thursday, then Memorial Day Monday we are off. in June I will have a loypt of days off, but a few weeks to get through until then. I don't mind working, but I'm almost all done with my work and have o desire to be bored. I do have one ARD meeting today, so maybe that will keep me busy for today.

Hope everyone has a nice day today!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 5/14/12 10:10 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning

i am awake but not up yet, hoping to doze off before I have to start working.
never left the house yesterday I decided the black pants I have will do,  I need to do laundry and start packing for trip back to LAX.  Will be there 10 days for work, hope to get some play time in this trip.
Today agenda is work and trip to ATM, they come to clean house today so need some cash.

Alissa, June dinner sounds great.
Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/14/12 11:31 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, all. Got busy at home this morning..fence panel fell down and 2 dogs made their "great escape"..fun way to start the day..NOT..naturally it was AFTER Richard and Corbin had left, so I had to get Chris up to help me..THAT took longer than getting the dogs, and fixing the fence...the dogs are so funny..they don't run off..they will just sit on the front porch, and be waiting, when you walk out...then I had to go back..change clothes, since I got all dirty...yadda...yadda...yadda...

Roller coasters??? LOVE THEM !!!! My most precious "WOW MOMENT" was being able to ride "The Titan", at Six Flags, with Chris. I had never been able to fit in it, his whole life. His excitement made WLS worth it, all by itself! "The Titan" remains my fave, though I did like the "Mt Everest" thing at Disney World too...

Nothing much on the agenda today but work, work , work...My boss, and her boss, are out of the office, today and tomorrow, so it's the first time I'm kinda "flying solo", at the new place...there's slew of people here, but nobody does what I do, and my boss won't be here, to answer questions, so they'll be coming to me, THINKING I can answer their questions...hopefully I can put on a poker face and bluff 'em with BS !!

Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC Tuesday !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Y'all !!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 5/15/12 12:03 am
I'm hooking on all the way from Colorado!  Been having a blast doing lots of sightseeing.  Today it is off to what was the Colorado Territorial Prison then Royal Gorge.  Got snowed on in Cripple Creek on Sunday.  Was not figuring on that!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 5/15/12 12:07 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning TMB Family,

Allissa....when I was young I LOVED roller coasters....now that I'm old I HATE them.   I do NOT like to be jerked around.    It takes too long for me to feel good after riding one.   I rode my last roller coaster 3 yrs. ago when Caleb was a senior in HS & I went to San Antonio to Fiesta Texas with them and was talked into riding the one there.   NEVER AGAIN !!!  LOL   I've been up since before 7 baking cookies for the Teen Challenge men in Azle for their after Tuesday night chapel snack.   Those guys are like little kids.   I come in the door and they run up to me and ask what I brought them.   LOL  I love tuesdays because of that.   I've baked 8 dozen cookies and I am taking 3 of them to a 90 yr. old lady at 10 that I give haircuts to.      She will love that.    My DIL has one of her baby showers the 9th but I'm sure that won't last all day.    I miss our dinners.   I rarely ever get to see anyone anymore.   It's a shame it is that way with everyone being busy and all.    Well....gotta go get the last pan of cookies out of the oven.    Have a great one guys !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views