Friday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 5/17/12 9:39 pm - Keller, TX
Wow- the train is running late! We're late we're late we're late for a very important date! ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 5/17/12 9:43 pm - Keller, TX
Hey guys. I haven't slept the best this week and of course right before 4am is when I fall into my deepest sleep. So I hit snooze a few more times and am groggy so I don't get the train started. Maybe since I'm working from home today I can nap at lunchtime. lol.

Not much going on this weekend. My neice Maggie is being baptized Sunday so we'll spend the day with them in FW. They're having a cookout after that.

I've twisted my knee and its really hurting- esp when I first stand up from sitting for a while because its stiff. Its not swollen so I think its just irritated at me.

I've got to go get kiddo moving and set up the work computer. Hope everyone has a great day today!
Karla Lewis
on 5/17/12 9:52 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning Alissa. I'm running behind my self. I best go drag myself into the shower to get ready for work. Working on filing Medicaid claims online to help our secretaries out, then mammogram mid morning. Hopefully the day will pass quickly.

Nothing after work. Thatis good. I need to rest up for painting tomorrow at my new office.

Have a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 5/17/12 11:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Alissa, Karla, and TMB Family,

I too slept later than usual.   Although unlike Alissa and Karla I don't have to be at work.   LOL   Although my work is never done.   I got some knobs in the mail yesterday that I had purchased on Ebay for my unborn granddaughter's chest of drawers.   My oldest son and DIL came over yesterday and my son and I dug in the storage building to get out the chest that I was giving them for the baby's room.    Oh my.....I forgot how precious that this chest was.   LOL   It is such a cute antique chest.   My DIL loved it and I do too.   I told them if they ever decided to get rid of it I get it back.   LOL   No plans for the weekend.....at least so far.     Saw Grapevine is having Main Street Days but really doubt that I will go.    Although it does sound like fun.   Have a blessed weekend everyone !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 5/17/12 11:06 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning from LA

I have been dozing on and off for couple of hours, body still on CT zone.
Meeting teammates @ 7:45 so have another hour of dozing 
Work is all that is on my agenda and it will be a long busy day. 

Alissa,  I take naps at lunch fairly often and sometimes it's hard to get up from the naps and go back to work

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024