Thursday WLS Express- I can see the weekend around the bend

Alissa A.
on 5/23/12 7:51 pm - Keller, TX
There's a light at the end of the tunnel and I think its Friday- and not a train! This has been ONE FREAKIN LONG WEEK! I don't know why. I am so sorry I missed last night. I had some dental work done and I ended up having to get a few pain pills because of it which I couldn't take till I got home and then I was out for the rest of the night. Not asleep-but def not able to drive.

Today I have to go to work and then drive to Denton for a meeting at 10am and then a meeting in the afternoon at 3pm but thankfully in the office. So, busy busy busy. LOts of paperwork and reports to write tomorrow when I work from home.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Karla Lewis
on 5/23/12 9:28 pm - Livingston, TX
I start y day with a mammogram, then work, a salad luncheon with y lunch crew at the HS and more work, then home to pack for the weekend. Have a good day to all!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Laura in Texas
on 5/23/12 10:17 pm
Exams start today. Yee haw!! Summer is in sight!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Saundra P.
on 5/23/12 10:38 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

I agree it has been a long week. Today working from hotel room 1/2 day then going to go do tourist things with a couple of co-workers. 

It is still early here hoping I can get some more sleep before I have to start working.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 5/23/12 10:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Everyone,

Good get together last night to honor Chris and his Mom.    Good seeing many of the people I haven't seen in ages.    Way too much going on in my life right now.   I drove for over 11 hours yesterday picking my son up from TC in SA and bringing him home then ging to the get together last night.   Needless to say....I am so exhausted I can't hardly think.   LOL   My son and his GF are now at the ER at JPS.    I woke up with a splitting headache ( never get headaches ) so I told him he was a grownup and he could go tend to this himself.    I swear these kids will kill you if you let them.   Geez.    Please keep him in your prayers.    I have the Teen Challenge Azle banquet to go to tonight.     Have a great day everyone !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 5/23/12 11:21 pm
Up too early for a person who got to bed way late - so a NAP!  I see the light too!  Tonight is last night on nights for a while.  Go back to daytime schedule next week.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/23/12 11:24 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning all!

Looks like we ALL have a touch of the "tireds" today. I have had something to do, after work, the past 3 nights, so have been up way past "gown:thirty", and my ole bod is feeling the strain.."one more sleep" till Friday, as ALISSA says...sounds like we are all ready for it!

Wonderful seeing so many faces, and giving/recieving so many much needed hugs last night. Such a needless shame that we get so busy, in our lives, so as to forget what is so vitally important to our success as weight loss survivors..and just as PEOPLE...

Special prayers for our LORALEA, as she heads to Guademala, for her 3rd mission trip, with people from her church, on Saturday. Check out her FB, to encouage her efforts, and lend her your support...

Also need prayers for our little guy, Blake, who has been having a terrible time with asthma, etc, this week. Breathing is SUPPOSED to be AUTOMATIC. He's been to the ER, had a million extra breathing treatments, and had to see a special Pedi Pulmonalogist. He's now on steroids. I asked TRACEY if babies get "roid rage"..he may start the "terrible 2s" early..rut row..wonder if the steroids will make him gain weight and his thighs chubby?...nah...he ALREADY has his GiGi's thighs...

VIVIAN-pls update on Shawn, when you hear something...

Well...best go get the work coffee cranked up, and get productive...LOVE to all!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views