Sunday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 5/26/12 8:52 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Its Sunday and I've been up since 4am with knee pain. I couldn't get comfortable all night actually. I saw a doctor on Friday since its been 1 1/2 weeks since I hurt it. Xray didn't show anything except that I'm getting arthritis but that's not the cause of my pain currently. She said that if its still hurting in a week that I should get an MRI. I think I just overdid it yesterday with all the walking we did out shopping and then cleaning house. Plus I forgot for 1/2 second and kneeled down on it. I quickly remembered when my knee hit the chair.

Today is my sister's birthday party. We are going to a swim party at their neighbors. I don't know if I'll swim or not. It would be good exercise.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/26/12 11:54 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, family!   I haven't been up very long..I'm being unashamingly lazy this morning...sipping my Click (mixed with coffee, instead of water-thinking it's THAT kind day!)....

ALISSA-the poool would be GREAT for your knee--best exercise there is for painful joints/ortho injuries..I think you should take advantage of it!! Also-get your dr. to write a note to "not clean house"..sounds like it's detrimental to your health..lol..Lemme know if that helps insurance may for a housekeeper..then send me your dr's name !!!

Had such a good time with TRACEY and Blake yesterday-just hanging out-no real plans. It's so fun to see the world thru the eyes of a 16 month old. We were at the mall, and I figure the poor guy got tired of being at "butt level", all the time, so I'd let him out of the stroller, every chance I got. He got new "Elmo croc" shoes, that looked fab-u-lous on him. Everyone in Nordstrom's Rack..and YES...I do mean EVERYONE..ahem..sorta..stopped to watch him and his GiGi dance. He had trouble dancing, cuz he had to keep watching his Elmo feet..Gigi had trouble dancing..cuz..well..cuz she's GiGi...and cuz Blake would shoot off target and go under racks of clothes, requiring a short chase...

After the mall we went to the store Buy Buy Baby...what IS all that baby stuff?????? I was totally confused...And apparently nobody does pink and blue anymore...all I saw was nursery jungle motifs-all different kinds...and there was some kind of "snotsucker" (it actually said that on the box), that looked like a 4inch plastic tube that you stuck up a kid's nose and put the other end in your mouth..and yea..like it says...ewwwww...BUT....it sold for $14.99 EACH..wish I had thought of that..

Okay..time for plain coffee now...and PERHAPS being a bit productive...nah..well..coffee first...Richard just said we need to go Lowe's and buy fence panels..now, doesn't THAT sound romantic?..Just what a girl wants to hear...

Hope everyone gets to do at least one thing they WANT to do today..even if it's buying fence panels...

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 5/27/12 12:20 am - Keller, TX
Gina- I'll try to see if the doctor will write me a note. lol. I'd do anything for 5 minutes of pain relief-its just constant now-esp since I knelt down on it yesterday.
We haven't done anything today, except I'm doing a small load of laundry so I have something to wear to Christy's party.

Hope you have a great time at Lowe's. We went to Home Depot yesterday.
On- on the Buy Buy Baby- the first thing I thought when I first walked in was why does this place look like Bed Bath and Beyond, except with baby stuff. Then I looked and they're owned by the same people. And I saw the snotsucker and gagged even thinking about it.
Saundra P.
on 5/26/12 11:55 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

I am skipping church today, I am tired  and lazy and just don't want to get up and get ready.
No real plans today, I'm sure we will go out for breakfast snd I do need to buy groceries so might get that done.  

Alissa, hope your knee gets better. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 5/27/12 12:28 am - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm gearing up for BBQ, time in the sun and pool today with great friends. Last night we went to watch King race in Kennedale. He is a great driver. We enjoyed sitting with Corbin and Richard. You have a nice husband and son, Gina.

Guess I better get cracking on making some pizza dip. I have boiled shrimp thawing.

Have a good day everyone!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Don 1962
on 5/27/12 1:32 am
At least on the docket is a walk and a coffee run.  Start back on days tomorrow.  Jan starts her new job Tuesday.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views