Tuesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 5/28/12 8:27 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning guys! Time to get moving!
Alissa A.
on 5/28/12 8:31 pm - Keller, TX
I just couldn't wake up this morning. I almost put Monday WLS Express when I realized it was Tuesday. Which is great! I have quite a few things to do today including a meeting for most of the day- oh joy!

Oh my goodness- I just saw where you could buy Elvis's cript- where he was before his body was moved to Graceland. That's just morbid and ridiculous.

Hope everyone enjoyed the rain. Humidity is 98 percent so it will feel like you're suffocating there for a minute. Have a great day today!
Don 1962
on 5/28/12 9:15 pm

In the way of a public service announcement:

GO VOTE!! If you have already you can disregard this reminder but if you have not the polls are open 7A-7P. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 5/28/12 9:31 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Guess I'm ready to head to work. I have no choice, so got to do it. Probably another fun filled day filing Medicaid. Need to clean out and pack up my office in town. I'll do it one day this week or next.

Cooking when I get home for a dinner I am having for some good friends tomorrow night. That way all I have to do tomorrow is make tea and salad tomorrow and throw stuff in the oven.

Have a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 5/28/12 10:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Everyone,

Not much going on at my house.   All is quiet this AM.    Not sure what today may bring my way but I'm sure I can handle it anyway.    Glad that the storms that hit last night weren't as severe as they said they could be.   Not really wanting hail damage on my cars.    LOL   have a great day everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 5/28/12 10:49 pm, edited 5/28/12 10:51 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Glad it is a short week, I am moving slow this morning, not ready to start the day, thinking I might lay back down for few.

Work is all I have on the agenda and glad it is a short work week.

I need to track my food for next couple of weeks, eating out everyday showed up on the scales. My goal is for my weight to always start with 11 and this morning I step on the scale and getting to close to the top range so need to take action.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Phyllis M.
on 5/29/12 2:27 am - Irving, TX
Good Morning everyone !!

Happy Tuesday !!
I hope that you all had a great wekeend !!   I know that I did ...just makes us want to move back to OKC to our family and friends there....:) 
I had a great weekend in OKC -  had fun and it was very relaxing but was glad to be home too in the same sense.. had a few traffic accidents and tie up on I-35SB from OKC - but nothing that took too too long !!

VOTE?     

HAVE A GREAT DAY !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Cherokeesage
on 5/29/12 5:09 am
RNY on 02/24/12
I decided to have a pj day while doing laundry.  The last of our family left this morning.  The company started arriving last Thursday for the granddaughter's high school graduation.  We also had a belated BD celebration for our son's 32nd BD on Saturday.  The rain was so nice late in the evening.  We sure need it.

Banded  Oct 2008:  290       
RNY Feb 2012:        245    
Dr's set goal:            170 reached Oct 11, 2012
My goal:                     160  reached Dec 1, 2012
Today :                       145-150

I am half the person I was in 2008.

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views