THURSDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 6/20/12 8:04 pm - Keller, TX
Morning everyone- time to get moving!
Alissa A.
on 6/20/12 8:07 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning folks. How are you all doing? I swear it feels like I just went to sleep and then it was time to get up and going again. Maybe I'll nap in the dentist's chair this afternoon. lol.

Not much to report here-just work and then I'm having a bridge put in at the dentist.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 6/20/12 9:04 pm
It is Friday Eve!!  Work and a walk are the only things on the docket.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 6/20/12 9:20 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm headed to Spring and The Woodlands this morning with Ben and a friend. We are going toNutrition Depot, Trader Joes and Sam's. It will be more fun than working on the house, for sure!

Have a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 6/20/12 10:51 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,   Hard to get up this morning, stayed up to late last night.
  I actually have something on my agenda besides work.  Going to support group meeting in Greenville tonight. Doing recipe exchange so I need to find and print a recipe.  I am sure I'll be eating dinner out with my sister after meeting.    

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 6/21/12 2:04 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Everyone,

I got up later than normal today.   I am exhausted after driving over 600 miles yesterday.    Then when I got home I started washing my son's clothes that came from Teen Challenge and then got up this AM and started repeating the process.    I'm trying to organize his room ( he'll be home later today...over at his fiance's house right now ).    He is offically out of Teen Challenge.   I KNOW that he is going to be alright.    We went to a program on tuesday night called Overcomers.    It is a12 step program in a church in Irving and then he is going to also do Celebrate Recovery once a week. I talked to one of the Teen Challenge men from the Azle campus ( who graduated 6 months ago ) last night on the phone and he told me that after he talked to Shawn he knows that he is going to be OK.    I feel that way too.   I do thank God for Teen Challenge ( even though things didn't go the way I wanted them too )....They are responsible for the condition he is in now along with my son surrendering his life back to God.   Now time to relax...hopefully de-stress and focus on me and getting back on track and getting this re-gain off my body.     I think Stress gets to me more than anyone I know.   LOL   Have a great day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Lalocaweta
on 6/21/12 4:13 am - Spicewood, TX
I am doing what Viv is doing - my son's (who is home for summer as he got a job out where we live) laundry...
And listening to my husband snore on the sofa. Think I may have found a social service agency that will help w/ the costs of his meds and dr. visits until November when his Medicare will start. (I do not understand why it does not start at the same time your SSDI does.)
Have a great Thursday all!

Anne

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views