Thursday- almost Friday- WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 7/18/12 8:04 pm - Keller, TX
Are you sure it isn't Friday yet??!!!
Alissa A.
on 7/18/12 8:07 pm - Keller, TX
Morning everyone. After 6 days of walking around in pain I'm going to go to the doctor this afternoon. I sure hope they have some good answers. The drive really killed me and I'm in much more pain. I know you told me to go Gina before the drive- I should have listened! I have to drive quite a bit today as well. Ugh!

What are your plans for the weekend? We have no plans that I know of except Bryan goes back out of town Sunday for the week. boo!

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Karla Lewis
on 7/18/12 10:45 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Time to finish cleaning out my storage building today. Not a fun job, but needed to be done. I'll start when Ben wakes p because I need his help with heavy stuff.

Happy birthday Vivian!

Alissa, hope you go to the dr. And get better.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 7/19/12 12:54 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Alissa, Karla and TMB Family,

Alissa....I'm glad that your going to the doctor.   The older I get ( and I feel REALLY old today LOL ) I go to the doctor when I feel bad and don't put it off.   I usually get sicker or hurt more when I don't go.   Praying that you aren't hurt badly.    Thank you Karla for the birthday wishes.   I woke up with a major headache today and I rarely ever get them.    Thank God it is gone now thanks to Tylenol.   I'm glad I'm not hurting from all the trimming I did on bushes outside in the heat yesterday.    Seems like living in a house full of men that they would get out and do that....but they didn't and I was tired of looking at it.   LOL  Oh well....it was good EXERCISE anyway.    Have a great day everyone !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Phyllis M.
on 7/19/12 12:56 am - Irving, TX
Good Morning everyone !! 

So Sorry Alissa - that you are in so much pain...........going to the doctor is the answer - although - they probably can't and wont do much for bruised ribs - but knowing is important too -  probably best rest is the best in that case !!!

Amanda and I are going to Hurricane Harbor to start utilizing our season pass....:)
I believe that season pass holders can get out there and in the gates an hr earlier than the general public...     better parking place and a choice of lockers and places to sit !!  
Then after a day (9-3) we will go to church and enjoy church family and friends at our annual church picnic and game night........hamburgers and hotdogs - so I'll have a day of fun, sun and lots of sun  I have a feeling I'll be feeling it on Sunday -  I don't do well in the heat - I won't know it until the next day effects.........I will be careful not to get burned....but just being in the heat usually wears me down.               

Yall have a good week !! ((Huggs)))))))))   
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Lalocaweta
on 7/19/12 2:56 am - Spicewood, TX
Taking middle son back to san Marcos as he is off for a week and needs to clean out his apartment as he is going to spend his last semester at Texas State in the dorm. (Made more sense then trying to find a short term lease on an apt. And the dorm he got a room at is pretty much like an apt.)
His biological father is going to help him with the cleaning and moving his furniture here to our house. Still amazed that he is goign to help out!
Otherwise, looking forward to doing less cooking and working on trying to get close to wrapping up my summer school class.

Anne

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views