7 Year Anniv

ValleyHo 310
on 10/24/12 7:13 am - TX
I haven't been on here in a very long time. Life just seems to fly by sometimes.

Well, today is my 7 year anniversary and I am still maintaining a loss of 125 #'s - give or take a few - lol - It was absolutely one of the best decisions I have ever made.

I hope everyone is doing well. I really miss all you guys - I am going to try and check in more often.

Hope everyone has a great day. T

POWERFUL WOMEN - Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, SATAN shudders & says "Oh SHIT..... She's Awake"!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 10/24/12 11:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Congrats Tracey on your 7 yr. Surgiversary.   Mine is next month.   You have done such a amazing job.    Not alot of the ole gang around here on the TMB anymore.    Really sad.    It was once such a active board and now.....not much activity.    Good seeing you and please don't be a stranger on here.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

ValleyHo 310
on 10/29/12 2:25 am - TX

HEY Vivian - How are you stranger??

Thank you - It has been an "adventure" to say the least but one I am so glad I took.

Yes, I was sad to see or NOT see all "old" peeps not on here anymore. I will do my best to check in more regularly.

Contgrats on your UPcoming Surgiversary.

POWERFUL WOMEN - Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, SATAN shudders & says "Oh SHIT..... She's Awake"!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 10/29/12 4:52 am - Fort Worth, TX

I'm good Tracey,    

It is so good to see you here again.  It's really sad to see that almost everyone has left the TMB.   They are on Facebook though.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ VIvian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

p.rodriguez2007
on 10/25/12 8:09 am - mcallen, TX
Congrats.. mine was 2 days ago... from 395 to 178 now a not so comfortable 220.. gotta lay off the adult drinks, lol..
ValleyHo 310
on 10/29/12 2:26 am - TX

Thank you!!!

That is a GREAT accomplishment - Congrats. I know it can be hard when the scale inches back up - just get back to basics and you will be fine :)

Vivian Prouty
on 10/29/12 4:54 am - Fort Worth, TX

Wooo Hooo Congratulations on your surgiversary and amazing Weight loss.   Yep....stay away from adult drinks...empty calories and lots of them.    I NEVER entered into those waters.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ VIvian

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 25 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 101 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 411 views