Monday WLS Express - All Aboard!!

Don 1962
on 12/16/12 8:14 pm

Good start to the week with both the Texans and Cowboys winning yesterday.

The house smelled good yesterday too.  Jan was baking cookies for our work Xmas parties.  Yes, I partook of a couple of them.  Fresh out of the oven from scratch chocolate chip cookies are hard to pass up! 

Work at the top of the agenda for today. 

Keep praying for all those affected by the tragedy at Sandy Hook.  So sad.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 12/16/12 8:52 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Back to work today for me.
I enjoyed my 3 day weekend, I got most of my Christmas shopping done, hard to finish when you don't know what to buy.

I got results of parathyroid scan Friday and have a tumor on one gland so have appointment today with surgeon. It is a day surgery so I am hoping he can schedule it for this year since I have already meet my deductible.

Praying for the families of the victims Sandy Hook.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 12/16/12 9:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Don, Saundra and TMB Family,

I am happy today.   My scale is down about 2 lbs. from last week.   I even when to a Christmas party at a restaurant last night and made the best choice I could with the limited menu I was presented.    I did dump when I got home on the FAT that was in the food.   UGH I doubt that I will ever go back there again.     I have not even began to do any Christmas baking.    I have to go to my GYN this AM for a checkup.   Hate those checkups.   UGH  It will be OK.   LOL   Hope everyone has a great day.....7 days till Christmas eve.     Coming quickly now.   Have a great day.   Definaely praying for people in Ct.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

sleevegirl
on 12/16/12 11:02 pm - Austin, TX

I'm researching cloning machines today. I need one. Either that or a way to stop everyone else except me so I can catch up.

I have about 20 hours of work to pack into six hours.

I own a bookkeeping firm and everyone needs everything today, it seems like.

Then January happens and W2s and 1099s and finalizing everything happens with my clients and I don't sleep. My goal in January is to not gain because I stress eat - BADLY.

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Karla Lewis
on 12/17/12 8:06 am - Livingston, TX
Good evening. Busy day with patients that started early, so no time to post this morning. I'm home now and in my pajamas eating dinner and relaxing. Got a new extra fridge delivered today, so I finished moving everything into it that needed to be. Glad to be rid of the old nasty one!

Prayers for the victims and families in Newtown.

Saundra, hope your surrey goes well and fixes you up.

Have a good evening.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024