Weekend WLS Express

Don 1962
on 12/21/12 7:39 pm

Up way, way too early for a guy who got in way, way late from work yesterday.

Did run search warrant without incident and hopefully it will have been worth it.  Won't know for several months till DPS techs can analyze computers.  Needless to say I's got paperwork out the A$$ today.  Nice thing is that working today gets me Monday off! More or less a three day weekend if I don't get called out Christmas day.  Jan's working that day and I volunteered to be on call since I'm the closest to work and the Chief and Sgt. have younguns at home.

Gotta boogie!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 12/21/12 8:23 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning! I'm up earlier than I wanted to be, but I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I've already done a few chores. We have Christmas at my MiL's at noon. My husband isn't here for it due to work, but Ben and I are going. to ight we are going to my sisters. We are having a sibling meeting for the second time this week to come up with a plan for the parental units.

Hope everyone has a good day planned. My Christmas shopping is totally done. Im not a procrastinator, so I'm ready to roll.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/21/12 9:25 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, family !

Richard is attending a concealed gun class today, so when that alarm went off, up I came..it took me a good 30 minutes to realize it wasn't a work day...I had already made coffee, etc..such a creature of habit..I figured I would just stay up and get things going around here..

Unlike Karla, I AM a procrastinator..guess I have always worked better under pressure..I'm an organized listmaker, but I still tend to cram too much crap into too little time and overwhelm myself..you would think I would learn, after awhile, but I never do...

Corbin is off today, so we will do some shopping and lunch..I'm blessed that he WANTS to spend time with his mama..Then it is home to wrap/clean/and a million other things..I'm off work all next week, and have alot of cleaning/rearranging I want to do..and am TRYING not to procratinate (thinking "what would KARLA do??"..lol)...

DON-so great of you to offer to work so other can be with their children-BTDT-from both sides of the coin-and know how much it is appreciated..

Hoping everyone has a safe, blessed day

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 12/22/12 4:57 am

Thanks Gina.  I'm such a nice guy! laugh 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 12/21/12 10:24 pm, edited 12/22/12 6:24 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning!

I am awake but still laying in bed. I will be getting up shortly and fighting the crowds to finish up my shopping. At least this time I know what I am after which makes shopping easier.

Tomorrow will be church and wrapping and bagging gifts.

Have a great weekend!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 12/22/12 9:11 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning on Sunday. Today is my family's Christmas gathering at lunch. Looking forward to it! I already have my food cooked. I may try to get a little onmy housecleaning done today so I don't have as much today tomorrow. We are leaving for The Cayman Islands in a few days, so I still need to get packed for that too. Lots of stuff to keep me busy in the next few days.

Hope everyone has a good day planned and safe travels to anyone traveling for Christmas.

Kala

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/22/12 10:07 pm - Burleson, TX

Happy Sunday, KARLA, and all!

I got loads done yesterday..literally..and feel good about it..but still have lots to do today..I even braved going to Wal-Mart AND Target yesterday..aren't y'all proud of me ???

While wrapping gifts, I spent an hour searching for a CD we got for my mom..only to FINALLY figure out I had ALREADY wrapped it..and put Corbin's name on it..I don't think Corbin would have been very impressed..the CD was by that lil Phillip Phillips guy from American Idol..

More wrapping and finishing some craft gifts today, then wrap them up..I already have the tree lit up and the music on...

Hope everyone gets some family/friend and SELF time today..

LOVE y'all bunches !

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views