Last FridayWLS Express for 2012

Don 1962
on 12/27/12 7:14 pm

ALL ABOARD!

OH gremlins are not letting me put a train pic in this morning.

House cleaning yesterday made a major difference!  Looks presentable!

Work today and Jan's family will be here to do X-mas and lunch tomorrow.  They looked pretty for about three weeks but now half the lights on the fence quit working.  Have to fix those and put the blow up Santa back out in the yard so the granddaughters can see it. 

Go Forth and have a Great Day! 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 12/27/12 8:59 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning from Grand Cayman. The beach is gorgeous this morning. We are going to eat breakfast this morning together, then Ben, my brother and nephew are taking a helicopter to Little Cayman and scuba diving. We are relaxing at the beach.

Have a great day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 12/27/12 10:25 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Don, Karla, and TMB Family,

Hope your Christmas lunch with Jan's family goes well tomorrow and I had the same problem with the Christmas lights only mine was on my tree....yesterday half the tree went dark.   UGH SO I took it down.   I need to go buy some fuses for the lights though.;....I was told that was probably the problem with the lights on the tree ( tree is 1 yr. old. ).   Karla....hope you have a amazing and restful trip.    Hope everyone else is doing well and looking forward to 2013.....I know next year HAS to be better than this one.   My oldest son's two German Shephards got out of his yard yesterday AM and have not been found as yet.   I'm praying they are OK and safe somewhere....he lives 4 blocks from I-30 and that is very scarey to me.    Not good ending to this year unless they are found.     Have a great day everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 12/27/12 10:42 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning

DH wanted to get away yesterday so we drove to Durant last night and was able to get a room. Will be leaving in a couple of hours to get back to reality. Need to be working on making my house presentable.

Karla, sounds like you are enjoying your vacation.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024