Wet Tuesday WLS Express - ALL ABOARD!

Don 1962
on 1/7/13 7:40 pm

Watch your step getting on.  Going to try going back to work today.  Hopefully it will be uneventful and the rain works in my favor.

Go Forth and don't forget your umbrella!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 1/7/13 8:50 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Nothing exciting going on in my world. Work and getting out in the rain for doctors appointment are my plans for the day.

Scale displaying right digits.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

sleevegirl
on 1/7/13 9:52 pm - Austin, TX

So, yeah... 10 minutes before we were to leave for school, my 4th grader started puking. I think I'm the only parent that follows that 24 hour rule. I'm sure something just didn't sit right. She's acting fine, but I'm keeping her home and rearranging my schedule. Sigh. Being the one that works from home can suck sometimes. I always get stuck with the sick kid. *laughing*

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Gina 21 Years Out
on 1/8/13 3:23 am - Burleson, TX

Hello family! Too late to say "good morning"..

I'm home on break-had to take off for 3 hours, due to working overtime yesterday...lawd forbid I make an extra buck..'tis okay..I feel like like warmed over crap anyway...Does ANYONE feel well ?????? For me, it's concrete in my head/nose/ears..but somehow nose still runs, and ears still itch, and head still pounds...waaaa...waaaa...waaaa...Now..shall we move down to me whining about my lower back and sciatica ??? NOOOOOOO-huh ???? There are PLENTY of peeps worse off..but I am pretty miserable..sniff..sniff..

DON--hope you make it thru the day-I know you feel like you HAVE to work--but please TRY TRY TRY not to overdo it!

CANDY--is your little girl better today?

VIVIAN--stress makers letting up any?

Better grab some hot tea and start thinking about crawling to the car...waaaa....waaaa....lol...

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 1/8/13 4:33 am

I know you feel like you HAVE to work--but please TRY TRY TRY not to overdo it!

Overdoing it was certainly not an issue for me today! kiss

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 1/8/13 4:41 am - Fort Worth, TX

Gina.....I am beginning to think that STRESS will not leave me alone till I am 8' under if you know what I mean.   LOL  thanks for asking it's a little tiny bit better but I am STILL STRESSING.   Hope you feel better soon.   Take LOTS of vitamin C's.    Love ya girl.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views