Home and sleeved

anyeaj
on 3/24/11 9:30 am - NJ
Hello I was sleeved on 3/21/2010 Monday morning @ 7:00 am and home @ 10:00 Monday night. I have never felt so much pain, nausea, gas back pain,  and very restless for 3 days all i could do was lay in bed. I tried the broth, hated it , tired of the crystal light and jello. Today is day 4 i was able to get out and walk a little i called my nut she suggested protien whey with low fat milk, i must say its not bad.. I am waiting for my 1st post op appointment with my Dr on Tuesday so i can hopefully move on to the mushies,  still exited about my journey.......see ya on yhe loosers bench
BriarRose
on 3/24/11 9:39 am
WOW -- I was in the hospital 2 nights post op. I don't think I could have done it outpatient ! You are a real trooper !

Just keep sipping....and walking to keep you from getting blood clots. You should be able to get meds for the nausea and pain...

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Linda B.
on 3/24/11 9:51 am - CA
You are my heroine too!! OMG...I could not have gone home the 1st night cuz I woulda been back knockin on their door 3 hours later. I was sleeved Mon too. I NEEDED their help for 2 nights and now I am feeling MUCH better. I am glad you are feeling a lil better too. Best of luck
Linda B

Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

healthysoon
on 3/24/11 10:21 am - ID

hang in there. it will get better. praying for a speedier recovery.

Christine
The faith of a mustard seed will see me through    
Eula "Evie" R.
on 3/24/11 11:19 am - Mount Nebo, WV
OL My,
This scares me. I am in waiting. God Bless you. Be praying for you.
Evie
mylastchance
on 3/24/11 11:10 am
Great job.........you go girl    good for you to get in and out so quick.   Things will get better and better everyday.    Get lots of rest,  sip and walk and you will be on the road to recovery with no problems. 

Good luck Tuesday with moving on to the mushies..........it does help to get some of your strength back.  Take care of yourself,  I'll be looking forward to updates on your progress.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Jenijeni
on 3/24/11 11:52 am
Excellent! Sounds like you're doing the right things. Yes, you need to walk and sip, but rest, too! Welcome to the Loser's bench!!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 66 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 252 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 319 views