I guess it's a good problem to have??! Pics/Photowhoring involved.. EEK

SassyItalian
on 5/12/11 6:37 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Ok, I guess its a good problem to have but I went shopping and wanted to buy everything I tried on! My budget is not conducive to this new love of shopping! I can't tell you how amazing it is to go from hiding in your clothes and dreading shopping and then to go to loving the way everything looks! My bestie helped me with a mini fashion show..

I grabbed the camera from her and didnt recognize the girl staring back...Here she is..

WHO IS THIS GIRL?! IS THIS ME??????????

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

1london
on 5/12/11 6:47 am
Wow!  You look beautiful!!!  I am not yet sleeved, and you are certainly inspiration.
Good for you and enjoy!
sonyagettinghealthy
on 5/12/11 6:48 am - CA
You look splendid!
jimbovsg
on 5/12/11 6:53 am
Holy crap...you're lookin' good!  Another bonus....is i can fit into stuff off the clearance rack!  Don't need to pay high prices for big clothes now!  Thanks for the fashion show!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

VirginiaMom
on 5/12/11 6:54 am
VSG on 02/22/11 with
I can't wait 'til I have that problem!  You look great!

HW: 294, SW: 280, CW: 210, GW: 150 (Height: 5'7")
"There is really no insurmountable barrier save your own inherent weakness of purpose." - Ralph Waldo Emerson 
Rekeca
on 5/12/11 6:54 am - NC
Looking good, Looking good. I was a fashion DIVA until I hated the way I looked in everything. I can't wait until I shed some pounds and go shopping.

thebadest
on 5/12/11 7:01 am - Houston, TX
You look gorgeous.

***Getting to Goal Challenge: -13.9/22.7 July 29th surgiversary**
Trina//SW:270/CW:172.7/GW:150

Mandi E.
on 5/12/11 7:03 am - Kissimmee, FL
Gorgeous Sassy!! Whoohoo!! Go girl!! 
xoxo~Mandi
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it!" ~Marilyn Monroe
 HW:422LBs Pre-op:394LBs SW:391.6LBs CW:303LBs GW:190LBs (5'10")
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candy S.
on 5/12/11 7:05 am - Elgin, SC
Wowza!! You look great!  I love love love that pink dress and your waist looks soooo tiny in that second dress. I know how you feel about loving clothes.  I always have been a clothes hound but now I'm out of control since I am in a single digit.  I love wearing dresses and skirts now.  I wouldn't wear heels before because they killed me cuz I was too fat.  Now I have a high heel shoe OBSESSION!  Isn't it great to feel good again???  Congrats!
Height: 5'3" | HW: 262 | SW: 237 | CW: 130 | GW: 135

Could_It_Be
on 5/12/11 7:05 am
SHAZAM!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 402 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 430 views