Checking in!

Soosy
on 10/17/11 1:34 pm - TX
Flew out of town for the weekend and was so exited to buckle my seatbelt on the plane without having it stretched to the max and suck it all in to buckle!!! I also noticed the lady across the aisle from me snacking on a protein chip of some sort. I dont want to assume anything, but I never had seen all the varieties of protein snacks until I became a WLS patient., and now I can recognize them instantly! But I figured it best not to intrude on her snack and didn't ask about her diet...

Hubby and I spent the weekend in Rockport, TX. Had lots of great seafood!! Overdid it a little once or twice but I'm getting better at knowing the signs of when to stop or if I need to slow down.
We also spent half a day fishing in the bay and had allot of great relaxation time that we both needed!
Sunday we had some time to kill between check out and our flight home. We toured the USS Lexington for 2 hours. We had to climb up and down all kinds of ladders and fit through tight spaces through all the tours... Something I know I couldn't or wouldn't have done 50 lbs ago!! Walking the long ramp to the entrance of the boat was enough reason for me to quit (pre surgery).

Well... I've been so busy lately with work I haven't had time to check the message boards! Hope you all are doing well and are getting the encouragement you need no matter where you are in your journey!
~Susan
http://samesoosy.blogspot.com
VSG: September 13, 2011   HW:285    SW:253

newme2011-2012
on 10/17/11 1:50 pm
Sounds like you had a great time!!
you are doing well since surgery!!
Julie
  Highest weight 330 - GW 150  

Karen-Adventure
on 10/17/11 11:22 pm
Sounds like you had a great time.  Are you going to group this week?  I am.  I haven't weighed since 2 weeks postop so I am just dying to know what I have done and of course update the ticker on my profile.  Let me know if you will be there. 

Soosy
on 10/18/11 12:04 am - TX
I'm not able to attend groups at Dr. B's office... Just too far to drive unless they happen to fall on the same day as one of my scheduled office visits!

Would love to meet up with my Oklahoma friends on Monday though when I'm there for post op!
~Susan
http://samesoosy.blogspot.com
VSG: September 13, 2011   HW:285    SW:253

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 36 views