Can't believe surgery is tomorrow....

toniosmom
on 8/14/12 8:00 pm
August 15th seemed so far away, now suddenly it's here!  Holy cow.  I've been on liquids for the past 7 days and it's been a challenge, but I succeeded!  As of this morning, I've lost 9 lbs.  Yay me!  

The most difficult part for me has been the past two days -- because my freakin' insurance company didn't approve my procedure until 3:30 this afternoon.  I have been so freaked out for the past two days that I almost forgot about the fact that I've been starving since last Wednesday.  Almost.  

I have to be at the hospital at 7am and my procedure is scheduled for 9am.  I'm to the point where I just want it overwith.  I'm not nervous at the moment, but I'm sure I will be a wreck in the morning.  

I know there are other August 15th sleevers out there.  I wish you all well and see you on the loser's bench!

jolenecsky
on 8/14/12 8:16 pm - Franklin, KY
VSG on 08/15/12
Shew!! I am glad you got that worked out. I was freaking out for you! I can't believe the day is almost here either. My hands have been CLAMMY all day. I can't concentrate on anything. My surgery is at 1:30pm CST. Good luck to you and can't wait to hear about your experience!!

DOS: 8/15/12

Scohen1975
on 8/14/12 8:52 pm - Sandy, UT
 I just had my August 10th. Things are great. Good luck. My trick was every time I got up to per since it was a pain I would go for a walk around the floor. It really helped!
Nadurra Deb
on 8/14/12 8:59 pm - CO
VSG on 08/06/12
You guys are going to do great! My surgery was 8 days ago so I know where you are right now. They got me all set in my bed on wheels and then put SOMETHING in my IV that made me dizzy...then the next thing I remember, I'm waking or trying to wake up in recovery...that part was a little confusing for me but not for very long. It will be over before you know it! Good luck guys!

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

danzeppelin
on 8/14/12 9:16 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
I'm with ya! Got pre admitted today. All set! Not nervous either...can't sleep, but not nervous... Like you, gotta be at the hospital at 7 am, (mountain time,) surgery at nine.
I'm glad your insurance got it together...that kind of stress sucks!
Well...good luck! See ya on the bench!

LilSleeved
on 8/15/12 3:16 am
Congrats!

Just reading your words gave me a tummyache!  How scary to now know if the insurance was approving or not!

My surgery is scheduled for Sept 24th!  I am getting more and more nervous!

Lost 271lbs with my LapBand in 22 months!  My Band malfunctioned and I gained almost 42lbs and then revised to the Sleeve 9/24/12!  I lost another 140 lbs with my Sleeve!  Loved the LapBand and Lovin' The Sleeve!

TSinNC
on 8/15/12 5:16 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Lots of luck to you today!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

Luvnall3
on 8/15/12 8:12 am
So glad the insurance came through just in time! What a way to stress you out! I was sleeved on Monday & doing better today. You will do great. So glad things are moving along. Good luck.
Urseo
on 8/15/12 4:52 pm - IL
VSG on 09/11/12
I hope everything goes smoothly! Congratulations!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 152 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 425 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 445 views