Torani Syrup ...How much do you use?

foolishgrrl_1
on 9/27/12 1:16 pm
VSG on 03/11/13
I finally found and purchased some SF Syrups, YAY!  I was so excited to get home and try the Pumpkin Pie in my yogurt tonight, and Idk if my tasters are off, but I couldn't really taste it. I had about 3/4 cup of plain greek yogurt and ended up putting 4-5 pumps into it (1 and then taste... 2 and taste.. etc.)  I wasn't sure if this is normal.

I've seen all the eggface uses and have her recipes bookmarked.  What are YOUR favorite flavors, in what, and how much?

Thanks all!

~H.
TexasLovely
on 9/27/12 1:19 pm
 I've only tried the chocolate/vanilla/hazelnut. Normally I put a TB first, and if I don't taste anything, I'll put another in.

The pumpkin pie sounds really, really good!
foolishgrrl_1
on 9/27/12 1:23 pm, edited 9/27/12 1:23 pm
VSG on 03/11/13
I'm going to try it in everything, I wish I could make a decent cup of coffee to have iced coffee tomorrow with it. lol

**edited for spelling, I'm too hyped up on all the sugar alcohols I guess.

TexasLovely
on 9/27/12 1:25 pm
 Haha tell me what it works best in! Yumm-o! :D
acbbrown
on 9/27/12 1:27 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 I use a lot....dont measure though. I havent tried the SF syrups in yogurt - if it's greek yogurt, I'd imagine it would take a lot to cut through the bitterness. I do throw a pak of artificial sweetner with my SF preserves in my greek yogurt which helps...for the sweet tooth addicts :-p

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Wildcat-NYC
on 9/27/12 1:35 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
I love the black cherry mixed with almond milk, vanilla protein and sf cheesecake pudding.  The vanilla is good in yogurt - I use about 2 Tsp.

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/12 1:41 pm
I had to use a quarter of a cup of the raspberry in my greek yogurt.  By then it had turned my yogurt to almost liquid.  Jane
foolishgrrl_1
on 9/27/12 1:54 pm
VSG on 03/11/13
That's pretty much what happened with the pumpkin.

foolishgrrl_1
on 9/27/12 1:57 pm
VSG on 03/11/13
Wildcat- What are your amounts that you use?  Is it a thick consistancy or more like a shake?

I tried the cheesecake pudding in greek yogurt and it was gross. I feel like a mixing faiure. lol
Feystorm
on 9/27/12 2:05 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 FOr the pumpkin - I put what might be 2 pumps (don't have a pump) into my greek yogurt, then add a tbsp of splenda and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.  It is good for me :)

I also make iced coffee with it.  I have a Keurig and bought the pumpkin coffee.  I then add the pumpkin syrup.  Yes - I love pumpkin.  lol

OH! I am going to try adding it to the meringue cookies I am making this weekend.  I'll post on it when I can. 

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 67 views