ink please!

Tia T.
on 1/1/13 10:40 pm
I want to know about your tattoos!
Share with us...
what you have (before/after pics of how they changed)
got after loss?
What you plan to get?
New areas you want ink on since losing?

Anything else involving tattoos...
                                Looking for my inner peace

angiagee
on 1/1/13 10:41 pm
VSG on 09/11/12

My tatoos have never changed. I got them all when I was alot heavier and I have since lost about 88 lbs and they are still the same.

my next tattoo will be when I get alot closer to my goal weight and I am going to tattoo my starting weight on my wrist so I can always see where I started and where i never plan on being again!!! :)

Diana M.
on 1/1/13 10:45 pm - TX
VSG on 07/12/12

I have three.  So far, not affected by weight loss.  I have a 9/11  memorial tattoo on my right arm, and heart in chains on my left, and a bear paw on my left leg.  I'm hoping not to have much affect with weight loss, but when I eventually get brachioplasty, I imagine that the ones on my arms will get stretched a bit.  About the only thing I've noticed is that the colors have faded a bit;.......Not sure if that's due to weight loss, but kind of interesting that it's really only happened since I started dropping weight.

I'm currently planning on one more on my shoulder, which will likely happen before my weight loss is complete....and have asked my husband, who likes to dabble in graphic and tattoo art....to come up with one to symbolize my weight loss, which will be my reward when I hit goal/maintenance.  

MomofMarch
on 1/1/13 11:01 pm - GA

I have an alien on my ankle that I had done when I was skinnier. (High school alien lap dances with my best friend...long story. lol) I also have both daughters' names and birth dates with their birth flower on my right shoulder. On my left shoulder, I have a weeping willow in the shape of a heart that's crying tears with the names of my sons and the years that I lost them. Throughout my gains and losses, they haven't changed. I guess it's because of their locations. I plan on getting more ink later on. I always ask my husband how much he loves me. He always says, "Just enough." I always tell him that, "I love him more than he will ever know." So we're looking at having that put somewhere on us. I like having my tats covered when necessary. (Military balls, etc) So, we're going to figure out where to put them. I told him I want his on his right butt cheek! hahaha

Laura- HW:240  SW: 224  GW:165 Surgery date 12/10/12

Winning the battle against obesity and PCOS!

Candace S.
on 1/1/13 11:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA

I have a tattoo on my left ankle, there have been no changes - but my ankles are only heavy when I'm puffy.

Candace
OH Support Group Leader    

acbbrown
on 1/2/13 12:14 am - Granada Hills, CA

Ive never been interested in tattoos and I dont have any, but I think Angi is rubbing off on me and I might have to consider getting all my plastic sugery scars covered in tattooss :) 

Im probably too much of a wimp to do it though :(((

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

MomofMarch
on 1/2/13 12:30 am - GA

I have to admit, it DOES hurt a little at first. (Also depends on WHERE the tats are on your body) After a little while, my skin went numb and I wasn't in pain. It stung for a few days, but it went away. I was scared to death of my first one, now I want more. lol

Laura- HW:240  SW: 224  GW:165 Surgery date 12/10/12

Winning the battle against obesity and PCOS!

Feystorm
on 1/2/13 7:18 am - CA
VSG on 03/14/12

Oh you know I am taking you for your first tattoo!!!!

We will go together, I need more!

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

slimpickins5280
on 1/2/13 12:36 am - CO

My college tat was (WAS) on my hip. Now it hangs out with the tat on my thigh.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

ParisGirl
on 1/2/13 1:23 am
VSG on 04/25/13

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views