I'm baaaaack (again)

anninva
on 4/29/14 7:22 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with

Hi all,

yup, disappeared again. Finally had my mom's memorial svc last weekend (she died suddenly 3/19). Brain still fuzzy so I think I posted here but can't remember!  This is on top of psych leave from my job caused by abusive boss. FML. I am also at the end of the period where they had to hold my job at the end if this week. Ugh and more ugh. On the other hand I haven't gained, though I have been eating crap food. Back to food disorder therapy group this week which felt good.  Gotta keep on plugging!  Miss my mom, my job, my identity. Trying not to let gain catch me too!

i am thinking about good eating as a way to feel good and not a punishment. At least I am trying to think of it that way. Sometimes I can sometimes not. Even as I am typing this I feel the anxiety creeping in!!!I add the usual promise to be around more. Sigh. Love you guys bunches. OH will be my WLS home always!  

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

acbbrown
on 4/29/14 7:30 am - Granada Hills, CA

Im so sorry you have been through so much.  I sure hope things get easier for you. I am amazed that you haven't gained any weight. I wish I could get through these challenges without eating myself to death. Im here's for you now if you ever need to talk. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

mollz007
on 4/29/14 7:52 am
VSG on 02/20/14

I am so sorry to hear about all that you're going through. I also had a death in the family recently and am dealing with other family stuff as well. It seems like when it rains, it pours! Good for you though for sticking to your diet throughout the hard times, it sounds like you have a great attitude!

check out my blog!

Miss150
on 4/29/14 9:17 am

anni, just  and and .  take care of yourself.  i saw an interesting thing the other day... basically, that " when I think of the days when I thought I just couldn't make it, I realize I'm 100% good to go- made it another day"  You are going to make it another day.  My prayers are with you.  Hang in there, girl.  You will get through this.  Love and hugs, Bonnie

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

trinoc
on 4/29/14 9:56 am - TN
VSG on 01/14/14

Best wishes as you continue forward, one day at a time.

Tricia

M1 -26, M2 -14, M3 -14, M4 -12, M5 -12, M6 -11, M7 -10, M8 -12, M9 -5, Goal Reached 9 months and 14 days

Machelle.K
on 4/29/14 11:27 am - WA
VSG on 11/06/12

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Hang in there and do seek the help you need on all aspects. I hope you find the path you are destined to be on...The best to you...

Machelle 11/6/2012 with Dr. Houseworth WA

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/14 3:22 pm - Canada

I'm sorry for your loss.  I lost my mom last summer and it still hurts.

Welcome back, you'll get everything back on track.  Just keep plugging away.

God's blessings on you, Michelle

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views