X-post I found a Plus Size Consignment Shop in Columbus, OH

Lorraine_Z
on 4/2/10 12:00 pm - London, OH
I saw a little ad in a weekly paper about "Miss Chrissy's Plus Size Consignment Shop" & they wehre having a sidewalk sale today!  That is all I needed to know to set my wheels turning to 3058 West Broad Street, Columbus  (hours Tues. - Sat. 12-6 p.m.)  It is a nice shop.  Clean , well organized clothes.  At the sidewalk sale i picked up 5 items for $5!

They also have a shop in Grove City, 4093 Hoover Road (just off Stringtown by ASK motorsport).  they are open  Thurs. - Mon. 12 -6 p.m. 

I mentioned that I was going home & post on here about my find.  I'm hoping next week to take spring/summer clothes over for consignment.  You do need to make an appointment to bring things in.

BTW they have been in business over 10 years.

Lorraine

(40 lbs. lost pre-op)  

D.I.E.T. = Did I Eat Thoughtfully?  

Sarahlicious
on 4/2/10 12:26 pm - Portsmouth, OH
Lorraine,

Before I moved to Florida I packed up my car with a back seat and trunk FULL of clothes...drove 2 hours to Columbus for a pre-made appt with them to drop off. Thankfully, I was also meeting my BFF from Cleveland for lunch before I moved because the shop decided to take off extra for the 4th of July. I had to take all the clothes back to my mom's house and she eventually gave them to a friend. I was just disappointed, I can't blame them for making a longer weekend out of it at the time, but a phone call to their appts would have been nice.

I have Lipedema and Lymphedema. I also have a passion for Obesity and Health Insurance Advocacy

Blog: born2lbfat.com Facebook: Born2lbFat Twitter: @born2lbfat

specialk2
on 4/3/10 10:14 am - OH
Hi ladies, another Plus Consignment store I use is called "Just Plus Consignment" and there are 2 stores, one on Brice Rd. near Livingston Ave. the other store is pretty close to that, off Main Street near McNaughten Rd. in the same shopping area as the Vanity Fair Outlet store - its tucked into a corner shop location and is somewhat hard to see but its worth checking out. 

I have consigned my own things as well as bought things from others who consigned.

I have also had pretty good luck at Goodwill Thrift Stores because they do put the Plus Size items into a separate rack area than the non-Plus size things. 

Most Active