X-Post - 2 F'Ing Years

Donna C.
on 3/29/11 4:00 pm - Durham Region, Canada
I'm about 10 days late..... but celebrating my 2 year surgiversary....... :)

Wow what a roller coaster ride......  I went from 328 lbs to 155.... have bounced back to 164 for the last 8 or 9 months...... not really happy bout that ....  :(

I have an appt with Dr. Nan on April 27th - to start the plastics process - I think I need that to get back to business...... 

Negatives:  Honestly, really none........

Positives:  Wow - can buy size 12 pants and large shirts (need a TTuck....LOL), new man - who makes me sooooooo happy, feel like a million bucks at work - dressed for success......

What's the catch baby:  well - if you think it's the solution to everything - it's not......  still got the same mental issues.....  drinken too  much?? sometimes..... tonight?? yup.....  what's the reason???  can't even pin point it......  better than eating a big sandwich I guess......

Would I do it again - you're damn right!!  Would I think it will fix all... and everything.... NO.... that's up to you.....

HW/SW/CW/Orig GW/New GW   328/311/161/153/142   LOVE my RNY!!!!      

Still Fawn
on 3/29/11 4:09 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Congrats on your surgiversary and your success! You are right that the surgery cannot fix everything- that is prob the most important thing to remember besides take your vitamins, lol.. Good luck with your plastics!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Most Active