Just a reminder

syllable
on 4/1/11 6:38 am - Oklahoma City, OK

For those of us in warmer climates:

As the weather warms up, it becomes increasingly tempting to wear less clothing. Short pants, short sleeved shirts, and even tank tops are common attire. We, as former fat people, have an obligation to society to cover up our bodies!!

Long pants, and long sleeves are preferable. If you can tolerate a jacket, that will help. And heaven forbid...ladies...do not show your cleavages! Have some decency!

Just a friendly reminder, which is very important this time of year.

Happy April Fool's Day. <3

A goal without a plan is just a wish.  ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery          
Sarah_Anne
on 4/1/11 6:47 am
Too funny!  
 HW 315/ SW 297 /CW 173 /GW 150, size 8/10, 5'8 tall  (Updated December 1)
e56700
on 4/1/11 6:53 am - Rochester, MI
Is this a public service announcement?
syllable
on 4/1/11 6:57 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Definitely! We should refrain from victimizing society by inflicting our jiggly bits upon them.
nomoresugar
on 4/1/11 7:12 am
I have enough trouble to avoid hurting myself with my flying batwings to care about hurting 'them'  Let 'em come close, I can wave and knock them flat.

syllable
on 4/1/11 7:20 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Oh ma'am! I implore you to be an ambassador of former fatties everywhere! Do not do such a horrible thing. Be humbld, kind, and mild mannered, and above all...cover the batwings!!
nomoresugar
on 4/1/11 7:26 am
not a freaking chance.  did they cover their snotty faces as they looked down their noses at my fat self, no.
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 4/1/11 7:46 am

let's all say it out loud:

www.howjsay.com/index.php

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Cinn
on 4/1/11 8:46 am - MI
Girl, I could harm small children and animals who get in the way of the swinging panniculus.
Most Active