body wraps for skin firming

sherhines
on 4/4/11 8:06 am - Dale, IN
Ok, I know there are multiple kinds of body wraps, some of which dehydrate you...not what I'm considering.  I'm looking at the organic type which require no activity, you can do at home, wrap only problem areas, etc...marketed as "Super Skin Firming Kits" for people who have loose skin from weight loss, to improve skin tone, etc. These admit they are not a quick fix...say they take several applications for significant results and that results only last if you stick to a healthy diet and exercise regimine. Also say they recommend to repeat every 2 months for max benefit. Has anyone every tried these?

nomoresugar
on 4/4/11 8:16 am
Sounds like a gimic to me.  Extra skin won't magically disappear. 
H.A.L.A B.
on 4/4/11 9:03 am
It may helpo some... put some extar hydration, vitamins into your skin, make iot look at least temorarly better... same as with creams for the face... but the results may not be what you expect.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Emily F.
on 4/4/11 9:31 am
You can not firm skin that is damaged with a wrap. Sorry to break it to you.
Elizabeth N.
on 4/4/11 11:55 am - Burlington County, NJ
Take that money and put it in a reconstructive surgery fund. That's the only thing, other than time, that will help loose skin. Don't waste your money.
Most Active