Anyone ever used Capella Flavoring Drops for Shakes?

Sparklegigi
on 4/23/11 1:59 am - La Verne, CA
They are flavoring drops that I may try to use intead of buying the clunky bottles of Torani.  Has anyone tried them?  They have a website, google the name Capella.

Kimmeroo
on 4/23/11 12:11 pm
RNY on 09/14/10 with
I wonder if they are anything like the MIO (liquid flavoring) at WalMart? I bought some Sweet Tea MIO and it is not bad! I think it is around 3.30 per bottle but you do not need alot. I am going to try another flavor next week..you can find them where the Crystal Light is.

I saw the Capella drops last year online but never bought any..if you get some post the results.

Kim    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Hit Onderland 1-11-11...my anniversary!:)
Lost 116lbs total since my journey began

Jennifer M.
on 4/23/11 4:04 pm
A friend of mine tried them recently and said they were really good. Im going to try them myself.

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/11 9:57 pm - Woodbridge, VA
i am about to order a few of these to try - I have them in my cart on Netrition.com. I'm trying to cut out artificial sweeteners and soy and still stay low in carbs, so I'm hoping these work as well as MM reviewed and not as badly as some of those who commented on her review said!
ahleeeshah
on 4/29/11 6:34 am
I bought a ton during my pre-op diet since I only liked the chocolate shakes. They worked rather well until I tried the egg nog one. Somehow one of the drops I put in must have clumped up or something, and when I drank that part of the shake, the clump burned my mouth it was so concentrated. It made me really sick and I had to throw up.

This is just one bad experience, though. I haven't used them since because I'm a little scared, but it might have just been a weird fluke!

Most Active