Tried the P28 bread and......WOW!

mbentz
on 4/22/11 12:39 am - Somerset, PA

I finally ordered a loaf when I saw that several family members on here loved it.  I gotta tell ya....I'm impressed and it takes a lot to impress me these days.  28g of protein in 2 slices!!  But forget that, you won't be able to eat 2 slices.  I only got one slice down and I was full!  Very dense consistency.  But YUMMY!!   My husband was not happy about the price and shipping and all that, but when I explained that one loaf would probably last me 2 months (I don't eat bread often), he backed off.  I personally feel it is money well spent.  And it's really nice to have a choice to eat some bread if I want to and know that it is helping meet my protein quotas.  Highly recommend this bread!!  Happy Easter, everyone!

mkbeany
on 4/22/11 12:45 am
Girl...I can barely finish a slice but I love it.
(Toasted only. Don't like it untoasted.)

Yesterday I had it toasted with a shmear of cream cheese and a dollop of Smuckers SF Orange Marmalade. Wow!

I was full and satisfied and I think I actually made odd noises while I was eating it.

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. " -- Anais Nin

Revised from Band to Bypass 10/26/09
High Wt 355/ Surgery Wt 343 (BMI 61) / Current Wt 190 on 3/17/12

TT/Fleur De Lis 8/22/11
Mastopexy and Brachioplasty 12/14/11
Nancy E.
on 4/22/11 1:25 am - Charlottesville, VA
Sounds delish!  Where do you buy this?

M M
on 4/22/11 2:31 am
 Click on my link -- you can read my review and get the links to the store and a coupon.
mbentz
on 4/22/11 3:32 am - Somerset, PA
Hey, thank you, mm!! Much appreciated!!
Most Active