Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Minneapolis June 7

decolores
on 5/16/11 12:00 pm - West St. Paul, MN
 Hi, this is my first time on the obesityhelp site.  I'm having gastric sleeve surgery at the U of Minnesota hospital on June 7.  Prayers please.
You are worth it!
Cindy J.
redsnapper1975
on 5/16/11 12:55 pm
Sending one up now.  :)  I'm getting sleeved at Methodist Thurs. with Dr. Jones.  Best wishes to you!
~ Kim

Alyssa P.
on 5/16/11 1:09 pm - Twin Cities, MN
You both will be just fine!  Congrats to you and goood luck to you both on your journeys!  :)
Alyssa  
"Adopt the secret of nature.  Her secret is patience." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MaryMargaret C.
on 5/16/11 9:33 pm - Minneapolis, MN
I am sending up all the prayers your way. Breathe. Do what Dr. I says, and you will do really great. Let me know if you would like to go to coffee with a bunch of great people I have met, that have helped support me along my journey.

Peace,

MM

Erica77
on 5/17/11 1:44 am - MN
Yay! A June,MPLS surgery buddy! Sending you lots of good vibes!!
ShootersGal24
on 5/17/11 1:50 am, edited 5/17/11 1:51 am - South St. Paul, MN

Hi ladies - I had RNY 3/16/10 - from SSP, MN here

We do have the Minnesota forum, and lots of us meet on Saturday for coffee and support!  We have RNY, banders, and Sleeve peeps, we go for the support!

Best of luck to you for your upcoming surgery and look for us.  Always happy to add more people to the group!

Kelly

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2Fm5C4/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2Fm5C4/weight.png">>

Strawberryga
on 5/17/11 2:01 am - OH
 Not to busrst your bubble, but I had the sleeve after having an RNY and the sleeve is terrible.
I have not lost any weight, I can eat sugars now (not able to eat sugar with RNY without getting sick)  
 I say have an RNY, the sleeve is a joke. SOrry for those who had success with it, but it did nothing for me.
Strawberry Says, "Take your vitamins Today and be Thankfull Tomorrow!"  
yarravalley95
on 5/17/11 6:42 am - MD
Hi Decolores!
We are having the same surgery on the same day in different places!! I'll be at Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Maryland. Good luck and let me know how your procedure goes.
Nancy

HW: 275 
SW: 241 
CW: 178
GW: 125

Most Active