OH conference New York

sfmini
on 5/26/11 3:05 am
I am going to the OH event in New York in October, looking for folks who would want to drive with me and/or share a motel room. Leaving Thursday 10/20 from Central Ohio and returning Sunday 10/23. Any takers?
I already have a room with two double beds reserved.
I didn't post this in the Ohio forum because it is very inactive.

Bonnie ABC
on 5/26/11 3:54 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
I'm going :)  Just booked my tickets, but driving from near Ottawa, Ontario.   Maybe we'll meet up there.

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
rbb825
on 5/26/11 2:42 pm - Suffern, NY
I am considering going and would love to get a ride from someone but I actually live in NY - only an hour or hour and a half away from the conference.  I am not sure where in Long Island it is.  I personally can't drive that far myself plus there is always tons of traffic going out that way from where I live.  Good luck finding someone.

sfmini
on 5/26/11 9:42 pm
Thanks, I may rethink it and fly, just heard from a friend who lives in Hoboken and he wants to take me to dinner and a broadway show. I've never done that before, and flying would get me there earlier and a lot more rested since the drive is 11 - 12 hours.
Only catch with flying is I would have to fly to NYC and not Long Island, the tickets were 300 more to land on Long Island!! Need to find out if there is some kind of public transport from that airport to and from the hotel, or look into renting a car, or ask Dan to drive me.

Most Active