A good example of why you should always take measurements!

NoEscape21
on 5/27/11 9:37 am - Apopka, FL
 I think sometimes a picture speaks louder than words on this one, but just so you know, I haven't lost anything else since 10 days out (though in 10 days I lost 16 lbs which to me is amazing)...and I am fine with it because of this!

Unicorns fart rainbows and magic!              HW:272 SW:260 GW:120
 Blog:  Weighed Down: A blog about becoming a former fat girl
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Katari
on 5/27/11 10:05 am - OR
In March of this year I added up the inches I lost and discovered I'd lost a basketball player! (6'7). I'm only 5'2 so Yeah, I guess I was "bigger round than I was tall". LOL.
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

NoEscape21
on 5/28/11 4:33 am - Apopka, FL
 LOL  That's amusing that it added up to a basketball player :) I am only 5'0 so you are still taller than me. 
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

cajungirl
on 5/27/11 11:09 am
I'm glad you are measuring.  I recommend all pre-ops weigh before surgery because of this.  It's amazing to see those inches lost, especially when the weight stalls happen.

Congratulations!

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

NoEscape21
on 5/28/11 4:34 am - Apopka, FL
 I had been a grumpy bear all week, and the scale not moving made it worse so i figured even though I said I would wait one month, why not measure and see if I am actually shrinking. It totally helped my mood. 

My work pants feel like damn parachute pants now though :) Felt like MC Hammer at work yesterday :)
Youtube: 

4catz
on 5/27/11 1:28 pm
I really wish that I had taken my measurements prior to my WL journey.  I didn't though so I don't now unless I am trying to figure out what size to buy when I can't try something on! 
I do know that for me on weeks that I may have slow to no weight loss that's when I seem to loose the inches and drop sizes.  I think my body uses those weeks to readjust.

Surgery Weight: 275
NoEscape21
on 5/28/11 4:36 am - Apopka, FL
 Hey dropping sizes is a huge nsv ! I haven't gone through my old clothes to see what is possibly fitting again but I plan to this weekend. I have already noticed tank tops etc fitting better and my bigger jeans are getting looser.
Youtube: 

Most Active