Poll: What is your favorite Protein Shake

beemerbeeper
on 5/28/11 12:40 am, edited 5/28/11 12:41 am - AL
My new way to get protein powder in is "Protein Low Carb Flourless Chocolate Cake" as posted by Kayla B on the DS forum.

My version:

1 scoop protein powder (Champion Pure Whey Stack chocolate)
1 T cocoa powder
3 T oil
1 T vanilla extract
Splenda to taste.
tiny bit of water to make batter soupy
If the batter tastes good the cake will taste good.
Nuke for 35 seconds. 
I top it with a little CarbSmart icecream or Rediwhip.

~Becky
Edited due to stupidity

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/11 4:37 am
 That sounds really yummy. I'm going to try it today! Thanks.
mandajolyn
on 5/28/11 1:29 am - Tallahassee, FL
Click Vanilla Latte and Max/Ultimate(chocolate and strawberry) are my favorite protein powders, Pure Protein cookies and Cream is my favorite RTD.
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Meredith I.
on 5/28/11 3:28 am - New Bern, NC
I don't do protein shakes.  My surgeon told me not to drink my calories after the first few recovery weeks.  However, I do buy Unjury powdered protein.  I enrich my Greek yogurt with it.  I put it in sugar-free hot chocolate and coffee too.
Meredith  Music Teacher in New Bern, NC (lost 48 lbs PRE-op!!)
http://bangertmusic.tripod.com/myweightlossjourney

Mimi N. Y.
on 5/28/11 10:55 am - New York, NY

When I was drinking them, GNC Banana Cream protein powder was my thing. I made it with water & milk. It tastes (to me) like a banana fudgecicle.

These days I don't drink shakes anymore as I can't tolerate them (tastewise), but I do drink Click Vanilla Latte and I don't even consider it a "protein", though I do track the grams of protein it contains. I use about 1/3 of a scoop with my coffee and may do that a few times a day. It's one of my guilty pleasures - Click rocks! 

ANNI D.
on 5/28/11 1:54 pm
I use, 1 scoop of whatever "run of the mill" vanilla protein powder with 1 scoop of About Time cinnamon swirl. I put "a good swig" of Torani french vanilla SF syrup, a teaspoon of generic french vanilla SF pudding powder, Splenda to taste, 6oz water, 1 oz skim milk, and as much ice as I can fit in the mixing cup. I blend it all together and it makes a wonderful vanilla/cinnamon slushie that I scoop out witha spoon for the first half and then drink the rest.

P.S. that's when I'm not broke and can afford to order the About Time. If I'm out I use just a pinch of ground cinnamon. While that isn't half as good as what I said above, it works in a pinch!
I only strive to be, the kind of person my dogs think I am!                               

Of the choices we are given, it's no choice at all....
                                             -Patty Griffin

Jackie McGee
on 5/29/11 12:39 am - PA
BSN Lean Desserts, in any flavor, mixed with vanilla soy milk and served over ice. Fantastic. The Cinnamon Bun mixed with the Vanilla is my favorite way to make it.

The least expensive way to buy it is on Amazon.com.

Proud mama of Mischa and Gabriel, both born post-op.

Heather :o)
on 5/29/11 2:23 am
My kick lately is 6 oz nonfat vanilla chobani greek yogurt, 8 oz silk light vanilla soy milk and 2 tablespoons of PB2, and ice. It comes out to just over 200 calories and like 27.5 grams of protein.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Most Active