Can I make a Change?????

imakethislookez
on 6/1/11 7:10 pm, edited 6/1/11 7:11 pm - Fort Polk, LA
 I can't sleep it's 4am and i go online to see if my referral has gone thur yet and yes it has but not for the doctor I was told it would be with and the doctor it is with is further away from me and does not do the WLS i wanted to have done.........am i stuck with this doctor or can I call and make a CHANGE!!!!!!???????
BROWNSUGAR BABY                        
DebsGiz
on 6/1/11 8:42 pm - FL

I think you should be able to make the change; however, you're going to need to take the initiative with the insurance company and then stay on top of it because if they can screw it up they will.

Good luck!! 
syarbroG-5
on 6/2/11 2:39 am
WOW! Are you with Tricare? The same thig happened with me . But in the same city though. The reason is because the doctor I asked for is not in Network. You can always ask.  Tricare won't pay for the Sleeve offbase. Sooooooooooooooooooo I am opting for the bypass. Which was my first choice before I did research on the sleeve. Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ASK QUESTIONS!!! 
    Sharon

IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imakethislookez
on 6/2/11 4:12 am - Fort Polk, LA
 I am Tricare and did not know that they dont pay for it off base I am on a small base that out sources everything the doc is in the network. So I guess Ill see what they say I just did not want to rearrange my insides thats all i keep seeing in my head lol
BROWNSUGAR BABY                        
Most Active