Size 4 and X-Small 14 1/2 Months Post Op

stargazerdiana
on 6/2/11 10:54 pm

I cannot believe I am a size 4. I haven't been this size in 30 years. I sew and when you look at the pattern there is almost 2 inches between a size 14 and a 12 but then with each smaller size the amount a size differs from the previous size gets much smaller. There is less than 1/2 inch between an 8 and a 6 and even less between the next sizes. Of course that means you jump from size to size faster and even skip sizes.

I was ready to stop at a size 8 and built a wardrobe around that size and then less than two months later I was in a 4 in most brands. A few 4's I could not get above my knees but those 4's were old and from the thrift store and had not been vanity sized.

I don't think about my weight and size anymore. It took a long time for my brain to catch up with my weight loss. Everyone that has seen me loose weight is used to me being smaller but when I see people that have not seen me they don't recognize me. One neighbor thought my husband had a new wife.

Every comorbidity I had prior to the weight loss is gone. I can do anything I want at 115 pounds.

Katari
on 6/3/11 4:02 am - OR
Congrats on your weight loss! I thought I'd end up being a size 10 or 12 as my lowest size. for some reason those just seemed like sizes I could only reach in my dream, so imagine my surprise when I hit 8 and then 6 and then 4's! I'm actually smaller (both size and weight wise) now than I was in high school! LOL. I think it's funny someone thought your hubby had a new wife.
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

Most Active