Question about Support Group Meetings

Maryellen R.
on 6/7/11 9:40 pm - Sayville, NY
  For those of you who attend bariatric support group meetings, please answer these questions:
1)  What do you LOVE about your meetings?
2)  What do you HATE about your meetings?
3)  What changes would you like to see happen at your meetings?

Inquiring minds want to know!  

LoL

(((HUGS)))

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Vivian Prouty
on 6/7/11 10:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Maryellen,

I attend 3 support group meetings each month.    One of them being my own such as you have.    
I am going to give you feedback on not mine but the others.

1)  Love seeing my friends that I have made at the meetings each month and if they are newly post op seeing them "shrink" and change in all aspects of their lives.

2)  I don't really hate anything about the meetings except maybe the gas that I spend to get to them.

3)  The only changes that I can think of this AM is maybe more of the veteran WLS patients participate.   I am one of the only ones that ever attend that are more than 3 to 4 yrs. post op.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kathleen W.
on 6/7/11 10:39 pm - Lancaster, PA
I found that the baiatric support group was ok.  I prefer  the other support systems that I have in place.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active