bento box

Jamie Z.
on 6/13/11 11:35 pm - MI
I've seen the bento box on eggface's blog and I wanted to know if anyone uses it. It looks like it will help get me back on track. I'd like to know others thoughts before I splurge on one.

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/11 12:58 am - CA
 I think they are super cute and I want one too. I love the lunch ideas for them she has. The one I want isn't in stock right now though.... waiting.
redsnapper1975
on 6/14/11 1:12 am
I want to get one too- also saw this thing which doesn't seem to be available yet.  Not sure if it has a cover or not for traveling around, but it looked interesting.

http://bariware.com/
~ Kim

GingerNikki
on 6/14/11 1:51 am
I've never heard of these, but I just googled it, and I can't wait to get one for myself!  It looks like something that will be really helpful, convenient, and perfect for portioning!  Thanks for the idea!
vervetoloose
on 6/14/11 1:54 am
I use mine daily for work and love it. It has perfect sized containers for a main entree and then I pack 2 additional snacks for during the day. the tote is also large enough to fit a protein bar and a bottle of water and maybe another small item like my vitamins.

" Oh you who love clear edges more than anything...........watch the edges that blurr."

facethemusic
on 6/14/11 1:58 am
I use mine every day.  My DH has one too that he carries to work.  It's helped him keep his portions under control and lose 20 pounds in the 2 months since I've had surgery.  It's well worth the splurge.
 HW-240, SW-233, CW-158, GW 135 @ 5'3.5"
RNY April 2011, Reversal August 2011.  
I still have a pouch so I'm a hybrid.

unewillow
on 6/14/11 7:23 am - CT
I think they are super cute, but since I have to take breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks with me to work they just aren't a practical solution for me.

Jamie Z.
on 6/14/11 10:23 am - MI
I am impatiently waiting for electrical work to be done so I can order one up. My group moves buildings Thursday & no more fridge! My last fill seemed to hit the spot so I know I need to greatly watch the portions.

vervetoloose
on 6/14/11 10:42 am
http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SL-NCE09-Bento-Stainless-Steel-Vacuum/dp/B0016S7MJM/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1308098207&sr=8-12

I actually use this one and also have to pack for a long day. 7a-730p and it works well.

" Oh you who love clear edges more than anything...........watch the edges that blurr."

mirihawk
on 6/15/11 12:16 pm
Adjustable Gastric Band on 06/09/11
I have 2 bento boxes and I love them.  Just had my surgery last week, so haven't used them in few weeks, but I'm greatly looking forward to packing them when I go back to work!  They are pretty and they make small portions into an art (although I confess I have yet to make faces on my food, LOL)

Most Active