Body Changes

yella_python
on 6/22/11 6:50 am - Houston, TX
So I'm 2yrs out and I questioning something. I look in the mirror and I see body changes and I feel the body changes I feel heavier my body is more curvy but I'm not gaining any weight. I'm not complaining but just wondering if any one else has dealt with this.
Kathleen W.
on 6/22/11 10:48 am - Lancaster, PA
If you are doing a lot exercises,  your body is firming up. That would accentuate your curves more.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

yella_python
on 6/22/11 10:56 pm - Houston, TX
Thats the thing I'm not doing a lot of exercises. I am walking but not nearly as much as I use to.
ALESIA1966
on 6/23/11 12:53 am - New Bern, NC
Hi Yella,

I'm 6 yrs out and maintaining a 125lb loss...After my "honeymoon" period ended between year 2-3, I noticed that even though the number on the scale is consistantly the same, my bod starting to re-fill out in areas that had gotten super thin ( like the tops of my hip bones & right under my breasts & also between my legs ( it had gotten so that they did not touch AT ALL, but now they touch just a little, not like pre weightloss but still not the real gap that I had during those 1st few years )...I thnk its because my body is now settled & is not literally eating itself to lose weight like it was in the early days...My weight remains consistant, but I have added in more full fat foods ( like cheese and butter ) not all the time but occasionally as part of establishing my maintenance eating...Anyway, my 6 yr out "settled" body is definately less board straight & boyish and more curvy too - to me it just means the Juniors low rise pants are now out cuz I don't go for muffintop , to each their own...I like that the number on the scale is still happy but I got a few curves back, now it does'nt feel like a stab in the backfat to get my B-12 shot, that is definately due to "re-settling"...

Alesia : start 249 / surgeon's goal 138 / current 142  

yella_python
on 6/23/11 1:13 am - Houston, TX
Thank you so much Alesia for your response. What you explain are the same areas where Im filling out. I started at 280 and I toggle between 143 and 147 my lowest being 140 (which everyone said I look sick). The only part I dont like is my stomach area I like the fact it flat with a lot of loose skin but hey I will deal with that. Now its filling out more.
Most Active