8 mos post op weight

dlp5510
on 7/7/11 1:58 pm - Houston, TX
It SLOWLY falls off.  Started at 250, 234 day of surgery, Nov. 3, 2010 and today 162.  

No, I do NOT get all my vitamins, protein or liquids in on a daily basis.  However, I do the BEST I can do and that is what I've realized that I need to focus on.  I don't always make the BEST choice of foods during gatherings, holidays, etc...but I'm loving my new body and so happy I did this life changing procedure.  I am VERY happy w/ my results.  They have been very gradual.  I'm sure if I excerised more and ate better, counted and drank all my fluids and took all my vitamins, I'd be further along.  But, for me...it's worked and I love myself!

Thanks to all of the support and praise this site brings.  It really was my life-line the first 3 months post-op.  I rarely log-on, due to busy schedule, butsending everyone a BIG hug:)

Dana   
For I know the plans I have for you, Declares the Lord...Jeremiah 29:11
I have the strength to face all conditions through Christ Jesus...Philippians 4:13 

need2lose2
on 7/8/11 12:32 am - Sewell, NJ
Congrats on your success.  I am 9 mos out and love my new life too.  I also do not follow everything perfectly, but you're right- you have to do the best you can and everything will fall into place!

Most Active