Hate job today :( ....since liquid diet

Marcia B.
on 7/8/11 7:20 am - CA
Well I can honestly say that I hate being a baker today :( I have a cake due on Saturday and I am making buttercream and cake on my first day of my 5 day liquid diet - and I usually don't even eat cake :( I'm depressed and sad... I know why I need this liquid diet and I don't want to jeopardize my surgery just had to vent I guess.
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Rosebud_is_a_sled
on 7/8/11 7:27 am
OH NO!  That would be so hard!  Just keep reading that verse in your signature, girl!  You can do this!

Hugs! 
Rosie
I got my sleeve on March 14, 2011.  I love it so far!

Marcia B.
on 7/8/11 8:27 am - CA
Thank you - so far I have been crying to get through it but tomorrow the cake will be out of here thank God

Maria612
on 7/8/11 9:07 am
I hate my job today and I am not on liquids.  :)  This is the hardest part of the whole thing, the 2 week liquid thing.  Just hang in there and it will soon be behind you.  maria
SW / CW / GW
327/203/ 180  
Marcia B.
on 7/8/11 9:29 am - CA
Thanks Maria that made me laugh which helps a lot in this situation :) 

Kathleen W.
on 7/8/11 9:46 am - Lancaster, PA
All  the struggles are necessary to make us stronger.  Let's face it:  God has bigger and better plans for you.  Your body is the temple of God.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

mkbeany
on 7/8/11 11:25 am
okay...I am going to be absolutely unhelpful here and say this...

When people ask me what I miss since having my surgery...

the answer is white cake with buttercream.

I feel for ya. I really do.

Come here and vent. Stay strong Girl. You can do this! We have all been there.
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. " -- Anais Nin

Revised from Band to Bypass 10/26/09
High Wt 355/ Surgery Wt 343 (BMI 61) / Current Wt 190 on 3/17/12

TT/Fleur De Lis 8/22/11
Mastopexy and Brachioplasty 12/14/11
redsnapper1975
on 7/8/11 11:57 am
I feel your pain.  I am past liquids now, but I just spent this week baking then decorating over 100 cupcakes for a cupcake tower for my neice's grad party tomorrow.  Stay strong and don't be like me and lick your fingers.  :)  Didn't eat any cupcakes though- yea!  You'll do great. 
~ Kim

Mia H.
on 7/8/11 12:36 pm - OH
 I do cakes as well.  I like to have a ice cold drink near me and some sugar free chewing gum.  Drinking and chewing gum helps me cut the craving and the temptation to sample the buttercream, etc.

Marcia B.
on 7/8/11 5:33 pm - CA
Thank you all,
  This is tough but I have some sugar free gum which helps but gosh food everywhere I went after I got out of the house and not being able to eat actually made me so angry - hubby tries to be helpful but he doesn't understand... Liquid is not as satisfying as chewing and eating - I am hoping tomorrow will be easier and then the next day even easier  - Hoping and praying tomorrow will be easier.

Most Active