Great News for the OH Seattle Event July 15-16!

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/10/11 7:42 pm
DS on 09/27/23
 Welcome to all of you who are coming to the Seattle event this coming Friday and Saturday. It has been my pleasure planning this event, and OH is very happy to have you!  While we are just days away, we wanted to list some old and NEW details.

- All registered event attendees for 2011 who are checked in by our staff will receive an entry into our drawing for a FREE OH Cruise, sailing on March 12, 2012! Details to be posted on the Main Forum June 30th, 2011.  

- OH Member Services Staff is sponsoring a discount code! Enter OH4Seattle for the deepest discount yet! $39 to get in.  Or be sure to track down your local OH support group leader, bariatric blogger or participating physicians for their codes.  Each code has different discounts and benefits, as well as is a great way to show your support for that code owner. 

- We will have Free unlimited photobooth photos, sponsored by Dr. Alberto Aceves.  In addition, Dr. Ross McMahon and Swedish Medical Center is sponsoring our closing party, with a Member Fashion Show, Dance Party and Karaoke! 

- There will be Free plastic surgery consultations , courtesy of Dr. Alejandro Quiroz.

We have received notice of the following door prizes from Seattle Event participants: 

-  Two Free bariatric surgery consultations, one Free varicose vein consultation, Puget Sound Surgical Center

-  Several signed copies of books by Chef Dave, Dr. Stapleton,  and Jean McMillan.

-  Two one year memberships to OAC, one Walk From Obesity cookbook

-  Two tickets for the 2012 WLSFA event in Las Vegas and one WLSFA logo necklace

-  One 30-day supply of Celebrate Vitamins, including multivitamin w/calcium & iron

-  Spa Gift Basket worth $100 from Franciscan Health System

-  Gift Basket from Virginia Mason Medical Center

-  Gift Basket from Wellesse Vitamins, Botanical Labs

-  Gift Basket from Pacific Nutrition and Wellness ,  and a complimentary workout counseling  session at their exhibit table

-  3 Packed Gift Bags from Swedish Medical, Dr. McMahon

-  1 box of Protein Shakes from Premier Nutrition

-  8 OH Logo Blanket Throws,  2-1 Year OH Magazine Subscriptions, Contigo Water Bottles, 1 grab bag of prizes

-  3 Day supply of MonaVie RVL – Nutrition Shake Mix for each of our three drawings

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

marnew
on 7/11/11 4:34 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Kim:

I have a question about the events. Is everybody allowed to attend the "Professional CE Schedule" of just professionals?

Thanks, Marina
  HW 235?, SW 206, CW 125, GW 150      
Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/11/11 7:22 am
DS on 09/27/23
 Anyone is allowed to attend the Continuing Education, but it is a separate registration and cost.  The professionals are especially interested in earning the CEU to keep up with their requirements.  
If you have further questions, please let us know or ask Dr. Stapleton's office at  http://conniestapletonphd.com/

Thank you for asking!
Kim

Margo N.
on 7/13/11 1:17 am
Is there still any way to sign up for the fashion show? Would love to participate!
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/13/11 2:01 am
DS on 09/27/23
 Yes, we are going to take models for the fashion show for a couple more days, and if people show up and just feel like jumping on the catwalk last minute, that's ok too!  

PM me and I'll give you the info.

Thanks for asking! Love to have you modeling!

Kim

Most Active