Good News

LiltithNyxArdent
on 7/11/11 6:50 am
My doctor has given me a referal to get the weight los surgery. Now all I have to do is get the money to pay for the surgery or get money for insurance.
MsBatt
on 7/11/11 7:02 am
I suggest you get a part-time job at Starbucks. They have a very nice insurance plan, even for part-timers, and it's very good about covering WLS. (It's virtually impossible to go out and buy an individual insurance policy that will cover WLS, especially if you're actually heavy enough to NEED WLS. The cost of the policy would be...well, it would be cheaper to pay for surgery.)

I'm also going to suggest you research the DS. The DS has the very BEST long-term, maintained weight loss, especially for those of us with a BMI greater than 50. It's also the very best at resolving or preventing co-morbs like diabetes and high cholesterol.

You can learn more about the DS at these places:

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/

www.dsfacts.com

Godgaveus2
on 7/11/11 7:52 am - WI
Ms Batt,

Just wondering if you get some kind of commission for shoving DS down everyone's throats?
hollykim
on 7/11/11 8:16 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

MsBatt
on 7/11/11 8:34 am, edited 7/10/11 8:35 pm
Yep, sure do---I get a toaster every time I manage to **** someone like YOU off because I'm offering someone ELSE information. I'm making a FORTUNE selling them on E-bay.

God bless you, now!
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/11 8:47 am - CA
 I did actually laugh out loud :)
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/11 8:54 am

MsBatt
on 7/11/11 9:10 am
Hummm...maybe all those toasters are being bought by DSers. (*grin*)
Karen M.
on 7/11/11 9:15 am - Mississauga, Canada

That sounds messy. LOL 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 7/11/11 9:14 am - Mississauga, Canada
Is it a Hello Kitty toaster?  Cuz I'll take one off your hands. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active