Embarrassing subject but....

spedcon
on 7/16/11 1:50 am
Thanks...humor always helps me! I love to make up words...."vacuumulous"=crud that wads up under vacuum cleaner......."slucking".....to suck and slobber simultaneously (special needs kids in my class do this a lot)...LOL!  See you all later!        Connie
Valerie S.
on 7/16/11 2:18 am - CA
Activia works for me but when u are really backed try an enema or suppository, not fun, but effective

JudiJudi T
on 7/16/11 2:41 am

I would definitely add the magnesium to your routine ... calcium is notorious for causing constipation.  Even my non-WLS peeps have a problem with this when they up their calcium.  

You are going to have to experiment to figure out what finally works for you.  I have Miralax and everyone says it is safe to take every day but I didn't want to for some odd reason.  So now I take 3 magnesium a day (one for every calcium I take), 2 stool softeners, and I drink a regular coffee in the morning.  Seems to work for me.  I pass rocks but at least I go!  

Before/after pic in my profile.  
Surgery: Dec 2009, lost 100 lbs

missingmanny
on 7/16/11 9:37 pm - Canada
I use a daily probiotic; quality, refrigerated that you get from a health food store...when I forget them, I back up as well....probiotic= healthy gut. 

HW 268  SW 261  CW 166GW 170 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com    

Most Active