New Here!!!

dreakixxes
on 7/25/11 10:41 am - Raymond, NH
RNY on 03/05/12
Hello my name is Nikki.
I have just made my mind up to have RNY done. This was about 6months ago. I have working hard and trying to get things done. I have everything done but lossing the weight. 16 lbs
I dont know what Im doing wrong cause i cut out a lot of things. Its hard dealing with this and no one understanding what Im dealing with. I get told all the time its just 16 lbs.
I know the doctors want you to lose the weight so they know your going to do well in the end. But if i could loss that much weight i wouldnt need WLS. I need someone to help me with the out look on things.
Im down 10lbs now so only 6 to go. But the light is so far away. Somedays i ask myself if i should have it done at all. OH sorry to vent but everyone here knows what i feel like.
How cant i loss the weight fast?

Thanks for reading

Nikki
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/11 11:10 am
hi nicki...

i am in the same situation as you almost, i was told i needed to lose some weight on my own before i can have the surgery, she didn't give me any specific number yet but i know it has to be close to at least 15-20 lbs though, i can't just walk back in her office with only having list 2 or 3 lbs and expect her to say i can have the surgery done now... i am currently doing the 1200 calorie diet and so far no luck and i am on day 8 of it so far... i wish you all the luck in the world with your weight loss...

Most Active